18

It is the next day

We were down a dancer, we would have to hire a new one. For now I would be dancing allie's part in wheels on the bus. I grab my bag full of concert stuff. "Ready to go?" I ask Mel "yup!" She says. We walk out of the bus and to the venue. How could someone who just broke up be this happy? Was she putting on a fake face? Did she never really love him? I wish I knew. We walk inside the building.

"Hey! Where are Oliver and Allie?" Her manager asks. "Well I had to throw at the trash at some point, if I kept it around for much longer it's smell would have killed us all." She says, laughing. I laugh too. "Okay then" the manager says confused. We walk to the changing room together. After getting dressed we go get hair done. We talk about the weirdest of things. Once we both have our hair done we go to make up. Mine is finished first so I have to go to practice. 

I arrive in the practice room and just see a familiar bowl cut. "Oliver?" I ask. "Go get Mel." He says without turning around. I am nervous but do as he says. I go get her right as she finishes her makeup. "Melanie Oliver is backstage and he wants to see you!" I say kinda panicked. She quickly follows me, getting a body guard to wait outside the door in case he tries anything.

We walk in, but I stay close to the doorway. Oliver turns around. "Hey Melly" He says. "Don't call me that." She says. "I don't appreciate you throwing me out of a bus or your life so suddenly." He says. "I don't appreciate being cheated on!" She says. "At least break up with me before getting with my friend!" She yells. "Calm down it's not a big deal. I just wanted to know if I could have my phone back." "Not a big deal? NOT A BIG DEAL?!? You ruined my life! Y/n is the only one there for me right now because of you. But also she is amazing. Maybe I should thank you. Thank you for showing me I don't need a dumb ass scooter boy thank you for showing me all I need is someone who actually cares thank you for cutting yourself out of my life. I threw your phone out a bus window." She says, walking away. I follow. The body guard comes in and drags him out.

Oooo bet you weren't expecting that! So many twists and turns. Sorry for not updating this story for a week, I updated m other story like 5 chapters instead so sorry!