17

They have an entire day of driving.

I wake up and am startled to see Melanie next to me. She is still asleep. Suddenly I remember what happened last night. She suddenly wakes up. "Good morning y/n" she says yawning. "Good morning" I say. I shared a bed with Melanie Fucking Martinez. It just hit me like a bus. A k-12 bus. I don't want to get up. I can't leave until she gets up since she i am against the wall. She gets up, me following. We now have lost two people so it is down to the two of us. "Wanna see what they left behind?" She asks. I nod my head yes

We search their beds and drawers. Allie left behind her flower perfume(unused) and her vintage toy. Oliver left behind his phone. "Do you know his password?" Melanie asks. "No, try 1234" I say. Sure as fuck it works. His phone opens. Melanie starts going through his stuff. "Melanie is this the right thing to do?" I ask, unsure if anything. I hear her gasp. "What's wrong?" I rush over. She has open text messages between him and lord knows who. They are dirty messages photos and videos. The last text was sent 2 days before she got the news that he was cheating.

Melanie throws him phone out the window.

"Yesss!" I yell as she does. I suddenly get a text. It's Allie. 

(Slanted is Allie underlined and slanted is you)

Hey Oliver wants his phone back

That might be an issue

Why?

It got thrown out a window

I'm serious y/n 

So am I. Also didn't you say you were a lesbian?

I lied. Who cares?

I delete all our messages. I care. I hate when people pretend to have my sexuality to get their way. It's a sexuality not a joke. I turn to Mel. She looks me in the eyes. I walk closer to her and we don't break eye contact.

She kisses me.

Her lips are soft. We kiss for about a minute. She stops. "I'm so sorry!" She says. I blush. "It's fine don't be" I say. She shouldn't be kissing someone, she just threw her boyfriend out of a bus last night. But her lips are so soft and I have liked her for awhile now.....

What should I do?