𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

inspired by: camila cabello's "my oh my"
-
-
genre: angst (what's up w my angst streak) & smut
-
-
top(j) btm(r)
-
-

this might be a bit confusing at first, especially if you've heard that song^ before, so i'd advise you to read what I wrote at the end before reading the story.

THEY SAY HE LIKES
A GOOD TIME"

renjun recalls, watching jaemin from afar. jaemin, there were only a few ways to describe that man.

A LITTLE BIT YOUNGER,
A BLACK LEATHER JACKET.
A BAD REPUTATION,
INSATIABLE HABITS"

a mysterious man, but with visuals oh so deadly, a face to die for.

renjun watches girls and boys fawn over jaemin's attractive features, every aspect of that chiseled face just right for the school's liking.

renjun remembers spitting out the lying words, "he's rude, blunt, disrespectful— oh the things these people would do for any muscular body with a handsome face. i don't know what they see in him."

"kay, first of all, you stare at him a bit too much to only find him annoying. second of all, blunt? rude? you may be a goody-two-shoes, but you're not that different from jaemin in those aspects, you're forgetting how easily I can read you, renjun," donghyuck would laugh back, muttering "hypocrite."

renjun dryly laughs. hypocrite? most definitely.

renjun was in no position to blame donghyuck for accusing him in that way, because here he was, about to make a decision against everything he said to donghyuck that day.

it was only after renjun had talked about jaemin with such annoyance laced in his voice, that he found himself becoming attracted to...

you guessed it, jaemin. na jaemin in all his glory.

HE WAS ON TO ME, ONE LOOK AND I COULDN'T BREATH"

"so, what do you say?" jaemin asks, breath husky that renjun almost forgot to think before

answering. renjun holds his breath.

I SAID IF YOU KISS ME,
I MIGHT LET IT HAPPEN"

renjun lowly responds, voice dripping in arousal, but accompanied (you will never hear me say that word, how tf do you pronounce it, it sounds like I don't know english when I say it) by an emotion renjun could only hope jaemin wouldn't spot.

it was a miracle that renjun was able to keep himself from stuttering, sounding as casual as jaemin was when he approached the latter.

stupid, renjun thought, why would he request that?

jaemin looks straight into renjun's eyes, gaze never faltering. he smirks, a chuckle leaving those wet lips— the lips he constantly laced in saliva after intently observing renjun's.

the smirk decorating jaemin's lips never for a minute delayed "i can arrange that."

even so, it's only after jaemin had left that renjun processes the situation, "what?" jaemin always accepted offers to sleep around with those daring enough to ask, but he never offered, he never approached someone first--- until renjun came along.