F.I.N.E. (Fucked Up. Insecure. Neurotic. Emotional.)

A-N- Merry Christmas!!!

As your CHristmas present- Here is another Aerosmith chapter for you!

It's dedicated to  KissingTheSunlight because she made the amazing cover and I cant remember if I already dedicated to her for it or not O.o

If not, it's dedicated to her just because she's awesome anyway.

lol I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas :)

Enjoy! xxx

A thrumming sound was yanking me from sleep. What the heck is that sound? I can't hear that stuff this loud all the way up in my apartment. And this sound is nonexistant at the lake. 

I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach. Hugging my pillow, and letting a tear escape. 

It had been such an amazing, life-like dream that I wish I hadn't been woken up from it. 

"Stephanie?" A voice called, it sounded too far away to be able to tell whose it was. 

"Mom," I sniffeled, "Can you make me chocolate chip pancakes? I had such a great dream and now I'm depressed cause it isn't real." 

I was still half asleep as I dragged my feet over the soft carpeting. 

Soft? This isn't my rug! I forced my eyes open, sending away any chance that I had of maybe going back to sleep. I looked at my plain toes in the zebra print carpet and then dragged my eyes up to see five guys sitting around a table. One of them, the one with shaggy blonde hair, had my name on his lips while the one with brown hair and full lips stared at me curiously. 

Aerosmith. 

"It wasn't a dream?" I gasped out in awe. 

They all break out into laughter and Joey launches himself over the back of the booth to pull me into a hug. My bangs shield my face as he squeezes my shoulders and lifts me off the floor. 

"Can't. Breathe." I gasp out. 

His body shakes as he chuckles and rubs my arm, "You're fine, kid. Just fine." 

Wearing my black PJ pants with the lobsters on them, I shuffle closer to the guys and sit next to Tom, pulling my leg against my chest. 

"Where's breakfast?" I squeak out upon seeing the messy table. 

"Here." Steven shoves a burrito at me. 

"A burrito? That's not breakfast!" 

"Sure it is. The box says 'Breakfast Burrito'," Joe defends. Joey nods along and even Tom does too. 

"Want a bite, Stephanie Joy?" Steven waves his in front of my face. Honestly, it smells good but it looks kind of gross- kind of like it could be alive if left alone for a few hours. 

"Errr- uhh," I stammer, "not hungry." Of course my stomach then rumbled loudly. 

Steven shook his head and scolded me, "Just give the burrito a chance, babe. We all know just how hungry you really are- you're trapped on this bus with us so there are no secrets, Steph. Just try a bite and if you don't like it I'll make them pull over and we'll stop at a diner for pancakes." 

I bite my lip and eye the mysterious substance. 

"How come you don't pull over to diners for me, Steven?" Brad jokes while batting his eyelashes like a girl. 

I can tell that Brad doesn't like me very much since he's kind of making fun of me. 

" Cause I got a back seat lover