Chapter 4: Son Chaeyoung

Jasper's POV:
I went home safely with my purchased groceries, my feet take me to the kitchen to place my groceries at the kitchen counter, I saw Dahyun, done doing dishes, as soon as she heard my footsteps, excitement covers her, not because of me, it was the smell of chocolates inside the plastic bag.

"Did you purchased what I requested?" She asked, showing her brightest smile.

"Here, I bought enough for you to fulfill your appetite," I spoke, pointed out at the 2nd plastic bag behind, Dahyun didn't hesitate to run towards it and grabbed her chocolate snacks to her room, such a chocolate addict while I'm a cheese hunter.

I quickly grabbed the plastic bag and went inside my room and chillax for a while. I was reminded of unfinished art in my sketchbook, it's been days since it was called unfinished, literally unfinished. I found my sketchbook at the table, skimming pages to find it, thank god it was on the middle page of my sketchbook, my unfinished sketch of facial features of a woman I like, it was not of an ideal woman when I remember the gal I made eye contact with, I got three points for me from the unfinished work creating a parabola to the trash can, now I'll be doing new artwork.

I recalled the weird moment a while ago. Especially her eyes... I wonder why she made me stare for a minute? A package of thoughts was inside my head but it's all a bunch of sh*t, so ugly. I should think critically for me to make a masterpiece, perfectionist me.

Hands fumbling the 3x3 Rubix cube, napping at the bed... I did everything, thoughts are all trash. I took a break for a while for those thoughts stuck in my head. 10 minutes of napping, my mind was "malfunctioning", there's an interaction, summoning all of my thoughts became one, it popped me up from the bed.

Dashed towards my working palace,(another room beside my bedroom), I got my canvas as an exchange for my sketchbook for me to paint. Oil paint colors and paintbrush. I equipped my pieces of equipment for painting before messing things up.

While I was busy "messing" up my canvas with oil paint, a knock from our main door waved through my ears, I was wondering at that time because we only have visitors once in a blue moon, after the incident between my parents years ago, my dad's relatives turned their backs to us and some of my mom's relatives too, so it's Me, Dahyun and Aunt Kathy; also Chaeyoung who's recently working in Italy as a professional painter of interior designing, it's been 5 years since she doesn't visit this house even on holidays, what a life. But we still communicate virtually.

I didn't hesitate to open the door, eyes popping wide... Son Chaeyoung?

"Wats up b*tch,"

"*nodding my head* Yeah, beast... YEAH!!" I approached her and hugged her like it's our first time, she's visiting us! My smile reaching my ears, almost breaking my face as I saw her once again, I welcomed her inside while Dahyun and aunt Kathy also smiled like an idiot, seeing Chaeyoung visiting us, her features didn't change, still the same as before, sexy and our baby beast; also short as ever. *giggles*

---------------------------
"Yeah, it was good, I hesitate at first but when I tested it all by myself, I guess it's okay," She shrugged it off.

"Anyway, why you are visiting us?"

"My boss wanted to give me a break from those artworks I effort for years, I almost suffered from anxiety from that hard work I did," Chaeyoung explained, why didn't tell us about those?

"Oh, I see," I nodded my head.

"So being a landscape architect doesn't disturb your time that much?"

"Sometimes when it's urgent, my boss's trust is on my hands,"

"I was worried sometimes when you didn't reply at least for 40 minutes straight and 1 hour of silence afterward," The concern as a younger sibling bothers often, she worries a lot due to her concern for me.