Chapter 27: Krystal Jung

"So what's the catch between the 2 of you, you preferred a roar rather than snores, both of you raised the issue. We don't want curtains to fall, literally speaking here." Never meant to be a guidance counselor but I need these 2 for a mother to these kittens. You are wondering why I'm speaking differently from the previous. Guess my hobby of reading books took me too far.

Sitting on Tzuyu's chair and the two sitting on the vacant chairs in front could describe the whole setting.

A silence occurred, I caught intense glares from one another. Come on! When these cats will stop arguing because of a yarn?!

"Okay fine, straight to the point; I saw him with another gal." It's mixed emotions when I heard the "root word" from her mouth. Furious, Curious, Shocked...It's a total baked cake.

"You didn't let me explain, you know I'm only loyal to you and those gals, they just want attention from the guy." He tried, he tried to explain for his lady to lose her sulk and anger, I felt frustration from tiger himself, looks like they are not the importance of his life, how sweet. But we are serious, I should make things right for a moment.

"Hmph!"

"Okay, okay kittens, we better fix this settlement. So Taehyung, what's the main plot?"

"Here, I went into a bar for a "formal" meeting with Philosopher Philip with Commander in Chief Mark, one of your tribes went out for a while getting a glimpse of events in Casprian Land " Oh yes, I remember that I told him to spy in our hometown and gave special ability to camouflage on the crystals. Speaking about Taehyung, he'll receive the events happening inside. But why in a bar?

"Why in the bar? Not on the headquarters?" I questioned.

"Because I'm there, having my alone time and having fun. I texted him the address of the bar and they follow." He continued.

"A bar nearby?" Pointing to the left side without stretching my arms.

"Yes."

"So it's nearby? Why you sent my associates there?" It continues until I know the whole coverage of this issue.

"Because I have a habit to go home late and it was 8 pm at that moment, Tzuyu knows the moment when I "smash" through the doors every night when the clock's ticking for another day." Oh, it's persuading but not that much, I need more info.

"And why your phone was shut down?" Tzuyu finally spoke.

"I did bring my phone however I didn't bring the power bank with me. And those girls, they are nothing even though they try to seduce me because... you are the only one who could make me feel wanted me to own you every night." Awwww, that's so sweet of a man, a true loyal gentleman indeed.

"Also, I also bought choco mint Ice cream." His hands handed a large size of chocolate mint ice cream, one of her favorites and she's a monster when it comes to it.

"I'm still mad." She pouted.

"Really? Then maybe I could be the one who'll gonna solve it?" I went put immediately as the man started to become a monster to his ladylove, reaching her neck and gave it a peck and a lick caused her to moan. These two will be having a session.

"I love the way you moan, darling. Makes me go crazy."

***
"They are here, spending time together once again." My Best Friend Sana spotted them once again, in a food court having a conversation.

"What's onto that girl?" The blogger added.

"Let's not have these scenarios, I'll just show up." I don't want to be included in these non-sense.

"Hi, Jasper! You are here!" I greeted the man in glasses wearing a black T-shirt with the watch that I gave to him last month, a classy silver watch.

"Oh, hey, Mina!" The expression isn't common anymore, he stood up and smiled sheepishly while wrinkling his forehead.

He took a glimpse of the gal beside, so do I. She's also pretty and a gal who is into cars and an endorser wearing a racing suit based on my precise judgment, I could be judgemental sometimes.

"I'm Krystal Jung, his ex-girlfriend." EX-GIRLFRIEND?!

"Are you his girlfriend?" She questioned.

...

"YES"

"NO"

Both of us spoke in union that leads to confusion.

"Oh, it's okay, I understand if you can't confirm about it yet. I like both of you." What?

"Sorry, here, take a seat." He patted a space beside him, God, this is embarrassing.

"How did you two meet? I mean you never had a girlfriend since our breakup last 4 years ago, so long." She questioned him.

"In a mini-mart near at my home where I used to live." He responds while I, looking down like something is interesting down there.

"Used to live? Wait...you find yourself a condo?"

"Yeah, near to my office." Yes, the condo he "owned" is near to his office, he needs to take his bike to work.

"A man in arts, you're in architecture, right?" Holding a cup of coffee with sugar and cream and took a sip.

"Yes."

"What's your passion? Mina? Do you have a job or something?" My senses returned from nowhere when those words dashed through my ears, how come she'll let me involve? I glace to the gals right beside me but far from this property. She also follows where my eyes darted.

"One of Minatozaki Sana's friends?" I nodded, "I watch her videos especially her travel blogs around Asia and Europe, she's a rich one. Rumor explains that Minatozaki is adopted by Japanese parents." Where does that rumor come from? That's very offending for me especially if my friend heard about this, why did she agree about those rumors.

"Oh."

"You did ask her about that?" That's so personal.

"We are tackling too deep, friend." That's all I could respond to.

"Oh, sorry I took so far." It's alright despite the the apology isn't sincere enough.

"But you are really pretty as a star." Thanks?

"So many changes of you since our meet, you change a lot, muscular but not that fully buff and your iconic dimples, sorry I didn't notice that you have changed, for who?" Hearing him chuckle made me smile mentally, he's so cute and attractive when he does that. I secretly took an examination of his body, the way that the sensation of my hands touching his abdomen remained memorable, his eyes with sparkles that I'll be reminded of him looking at me in a flirting manner. His hands caressing in every part that sent me shivers.

God damn, Mina, you are thinking too much.

***
"I have no idea that we'll be going with them." Momo beside me was very uncomfortable based on her words told. Right beside me is Sana, literally on the right side is also in this situation, so do I. Also, I realized.

Why did I say yes? We are in a relationship.

"Better keep going, I need to go back to my home." She...just kiss Jasper on the cheek.

THE HELL SHE TOUCHES MY JASPER!!

I just need to update and I love you since I was busy with my classes.