Chapter 30: First Day

Mina's POV

It's our first day! I'm so delighted to be his girlfriend, I can't imagine this imagination came true. He chose me, he chose me. It wasn't the best moment but it's okay, at least we are together.

"Babe, good morning." It was a starter pack-yeah really when brought some breakfast also a booster for later, my eyes can't get off with it.

"Here's your breakfast." It's there already, I'm drooling when I see it.

A perfect match with a coffee would perfectly dip into it or I should say...pour the coffee into it? Oh, there are salacious imaginations in my mind, mentally biting my bottom lip as my imaginations go on and on.

"Mina?" I was being ignorant there all the time.

His eyes traced where I'm looking, onto his beautiful sculptured 6-pack abs.

"Mina, it'll be an inappropriate breakfast- at least you want something "inappropriate." He smirked while our faces were inches apart, feeling my heart go crazy as my eyes were having contact with him.

I grabbed the banana at the tray and pointed to him, I smirked.

"It's enough, I think seeing is enough, I'll go eat my breakfast while you, have yours downstairs," I smirked that I dominate this time.

***
"Finally, Jasper has a lady love!" Aunt Kathy showing the grin of a proud member of the family-it was the night after they were declared by the 2 passionate people (which is the princess and the architect) screaming only but their names.

"You lose the bet Dahyunie." Chaeyoung pointed to the gal with bleached skin who was just standing.

"What?" The glutathione gal act like nothing happened.

"Let's have a talk show here, shall we?"

It was a long conversation, the main topic is the 2. The body here is the whole journey-let's try to create narrative paragraphs to build a scene. The simple introduction was a while ago, the journalist is the aunt and the interviewees in a distance. Furthermore, the small conversation of their status lately-the best thing to start an introduction. Kf we want to combine descriptive and narrative-the details of the setting deepening the 'talk show' established. Something persuasive was inserted when evidence of truth was explained in-depth to be convincing enough. Let's give supporting details to endure the persuading part, we can't forget the similarities between them: homies, simple needs for appreciation, introverts fit! Especially being dirty-minded. The narrative is like the events like a novel with twists and cliffhangers, the details of events were enough to consider being descriptive. The interpretation will be our strategic way to present a beautiful paragraph.

***

"Now what Dahyunie, he has a girlfriend he'll deal with after years of being single." Chaeyoung was mocking through Dahyun's ear beside her who lost the bet of the 2 gals.

"Whatever at least look at the two, perfect match." Gesturing to the couple who were busy eating-they weren't minding the business of the others however they are attentive.

"Just never mind them," Jasper was having eye contact with his auntie who's speaking while chewing his food.

"Well, these gals were getting the hang of it, looks at them, like kids met in the playground, usually getting along." Both of them have their eyes darting through the gals were mocking and avoiding, dodging through their attacks.

"What do you want? Trying me?" Dahyun has blocked her attacks by throwing a slap at the "opponent" in front of her.

"I'm going to kill you sooner." Chaeyoung mocked back.