Chapter 29: Only us

Jasper's POV:

What? What does she say?

She sighed.

"I realize when you are with the girls and you being a flirt, I get jealous because you weren't able to ask the same question of what you did trying your best to get my attention. What happened? You can't wait?" This prevails, I felt my heartache as her questions were striking in pain, discomfort, suffering while I was stressed because of overtime. I never knew about that. I felt guilty.

"I understand you as an architect of the risen building or whatsoever. You asked for my help and I'm grateful for it." She steps forward in my direction, giving me a warm embrace.

"I despise you for being with another girl and so do you, the fact that being a flirt to a guy and the worst is being seductive makes you angry which is cute." She giggled, I remember that irritated the man which is me, so cringe to hear but let's reminisce.

------
4 months ago...

Casual enough for the date, white polo with pants and light-colored shoes is enough for this date to be special. Here at the fine dining restaurant not at a distance from the condo or near either. You may walk or take transportation to reach this place with minimalist interior design which it's cool. The cuisine here is affordable, comfortable, and not classy like fancy restaurants were somewhat isn't typical for me, this is a real restaurant, simple and affordable-the dishes will soothe your tongue as it melts through. It was well made-I don't believe in people's assumptions that it's rigged, the sense of taste of everyone is false.

"Hey, Jasper." I only felt her presence when she spoke my name, so soothing to hear. Wearing a red crop top, denim jeans, and sneakers-so casual even the beauty itself, it wasn't surprising anymore, however, she's shining from top to bottom no matter what, so pretty especially wearing a crop top. Placing her brown sling bag beside her, I'm smiling in front of her without any white substances showing but with two holes from the cheek. She felt shy as her head was facing down when our eyes met, so adorable Mina.