Chapter 2: Jasper Kang

4 am, I woke up to do my duties, not specific duties. I took a jogging routine around the village, an exercise, and personally considered connecting in nature but not satisfying enough because I'm living in a city with my relatives, My aunt, and cousin Kim Dahyun. I went home after 2 hours of jogging, I noticed my aunt and Dahyun, eating breakfast, steak's the viand.

"Jasper honey!" My aunt stood up from her seat and hugged me tightly like for the first time she saw me again after years.

"Okay, eomma, I need to take a bath before I'll be with you weirdos, I also need to be quick because I don't want to be late this time," I, Jasper Kang, an architect in a small company, I'm on late '20s; I'm 27 years old living in earth with my relatives. I call them weirdos because they are weird.

"Be quick Jaspy! The steak's waiting! I cooked it for you guys!"

"Okay, eomma but I need to take a shower, okay?" I gave her an okay sign

"Sure Jaspy!" She smiled happily

"And don't call me Jaspy, it's so old-fashioned plus I'm not a child anymore!" I complained.

"Oh! Come on! Even though you weren't from my tummy, you are still my baby!" My aunt smiled and pinched my cheeks like a loving mommy to her child.

"*Giggle* Okay mom, I'll eat breakfast first before I'll go to work," I went to my favorite seat while my aunt cheered happily like a kid. Dahyun looked at me while I'm on my way to my seat.

"You got those biceps and *slaps my abdomen* abs huh? Such a handsome nerd," Dahyun spoke with a smirk. I touched my abdomen

"Call me a nerd but don't add something, it's *raising both of this hand lowly enough* forbidden,"

"So you are not allowed to call you handsome? Come on! *Raises her hands and pinches both of his cheeks* You don't experience being attracted by the girls out there!"

"I don't care because I was born this way," I ended our conversation, slicing the steak on my plate before stabbing then eating the steak

"And you never steak, what's in you today?" Dahyun asked.

"I had no choice tofu," I responded and continued eating the steak.

I took a lukewarm shower after I ate my steak and changed my clothes into formal attire. I don't forget the suitcase and my mechanical pencil before taking a taxi on my way to my workplace.

I was being greeted by the people around me especially girls who were having a crush on me, they know what time I'll come to work, which so annoying. I reached the 4th floor by elevator and proceed to my cabin, starting to do my job as an architect.

"Alright people! Get in the conference room, we need to talk about something," Their boss, Mr.Song called a meeting, employees gathered in the conference room like ants, forming a line.

"Okay, Mr.Kim, our client wanted a modern with a combination of retro mansion, our new project and the deadline of this will be next week. Mr.Kang." He called my name, I gave him a questionable expression.

"You better handle the project *pointing at him*, client's demanding, he wants to see the blueprint later evening together with Mrs.park *points at Park Jihyo*," He assigned me to handle the project, I did handle projects a lot of times and he knows I'm a creative one here in our company and I'm the well-prepared person, "You Jihyo will help him making this project in smooth and no tangles, I don't want to hear any complaints from our client about your performance and imperfections," He added, "You may go," He dismissed us both, I can see jealousy of some girls and also gays towards Jihyo, Jihyo, my best friend always being paired up with me since, in the beginning, true power of combination of intelligence and creativity equals amazement and impressive product.

"We are *moving the chair backward and sits on it* partners, again bespren!" Jihyo smacked my back, acting like a dude.

"Why did you always smack my back?" I asked while I was touching my upper back where Jihyo smacked.

"Why did you ask? It's my habit whenever we are partners," She answered although she gave me an obvious expression.

"Okay whatever, so any suggestions? We need to work right now," I asked formally with the combination of casualty, I took out one of my drawings and examines it like a professional.

"You are such a good writer. It's all okay but I want this *pointing at the rooftop part by her pen* into retro style. I nodded my head and both of us were getting busy and making it perfect, editing some parts of my drawing that was suggested by Jihyo. I'm a landscape architect while Jihyo was a former landscape architect, she was an interior designer. She was helping me with the interior design. After hours of working together, we took our time to rest before going to the restaurant where Jihyo and I will meet Mr.Kim.

We were 10 minutes early for the meeting so we took time to.. wait for him, exactly! What do you guys think? We don't want to disrespect Mr.Kim!

"*Laughs* *Laughs louder that she gets some attention from the people around*" Jihyo was so busy laughing from my comedic stories I had told, I had no idea she'll be laughing like a maniac although I'm recording her a video as far as I noticed, I saw people looking at her in an annoyed tone, some were laughing like there's an epidemic going on. She was so stupid that day that's why. Anyway, we had our meeting with Mr.Kim, our client, I showed him our exterior and interior design of the house with efforts and hard work. He agreed with our design but he suggested changing some of the designs but all in all, it was a huge success.

We return to Mr.Song's company to work on some changes to our exterior design.

"Hey Jaspy~" Someone called my nickname that was given by my aunt years ago, I can't believe she remembered my nickname after her recent visit months ago. I cocked my head to the left and lift my face to see Jihyo, my best friend, yes, my best friend. Smiling like a freak and clings around me, hands at my shoulders, and leans her body forward, taking few steps backward for a perfect angle and she could press her left cheek to my right, staring at the screen while I was busy working on this project.

"You are so cute while working on your laptop," She showed her gummy smile and looked at me, she gently grabbed my left cheek to look at her like we are meant to be, I stop working for a while.

"You are so weird today," I smug, my tone doesn't sound like I'm going to roast her but she was showing her shocked expression in an overreacting way and stood up from her position earlier, showing a pouty face.

"Why are you like this~? Am I not your ideal type of woman? I already took advantage just by my big boobies!" She whined like a 6-year-old child, causing me to giggle and move my rotatable chair with wheels backward for me to stand up from my seat.

"Big boobies is a check but I think you are not the right one, sweetie,*approaching towards Jihyo and hugs her* we are just friends *leaned my face closer to her ear* plus boss called you, you have a lot to do today," I smirked and Jihyo harshly letting go from our hug, giving a glare to me before walking out, I did nothing but to giggle and went back to work. After another few hours of working, I took a 5-minute break from my stressful work, not realizing I fall asleep from my break.