THE ROWDYRUFF BOYS HAVE RETURNED

Hey guys!! 

Herollain here with a new chapter!

We left off with the Rowdyruff boys revealing who they are to the villains.

What will the villains say?

Let's find out!

Enjoy! :)

................................................................................

At the rocky plains:

Mojo's POV:

The red boy: Ever heard of THE ROWDYRUFF BOYS?

That clicked Mojo's mind. MOJO'S BOYS ARE BACK TO MOJO! Mojo ran to them and gave mojo's boys a big hug

Mojo: Mojo missed you boys!

Ace: Oh yeah, you three are Mojo's sons. You three have changed a lot.

Fuzzy: Last time Fuzzy Lumpkins met ye boys was when ye three were yae big.

Brick: Cut it out monkey!

Mojo: That's not how you speak to Mojo. Mojo is your creator!

Butch: We're not your boys anymore monkey.

Mojo is confused. What?!

Boomer: Yeah, we have a new father now.

Mojo is shocked. Mojo's boys have a new father!? Mojo took out mojo's guns.

Mojo: Who is this pesky human who stole Mojo's boys!

Boomer: Dare insult our dad?

Boomer's electric thingy is pointing right at Mojo's head.

Mojo: Mojo is sorry.

Lil'Arturo: How can you fly? How can you fly? How can you fly?

Brick: We don't know, we just discovered it a few years ago.

Ace: Do you still hate the Powerpuff girls?

Brick: More than ever.

Fuzzy: Why don't ye join us, boys? All 10 of us will be stronger than those blasted Powerpuff girls.

Brick: Thanks for the offer, but we decline.

Ace: Why?! With those powers and our moves, we will be unstoppable!

Brick: Yeah, but we have our own group and that's The Rowdyruff Boys. We don't join other groups.

Ivy: At least help us?

Brick: Nope. Your own your own. But, I do have an idea to destroy those girls.

Mojo got interested. The boys told us whether we saw what the boys were looking for to destroy those girls, but Mojo got worried.

Ace: Are you sure?

Butch: Yeah, he's the only one who could give us an upgrade.

Brick: And we have some questions that he can only answer.

Mojo and Mojo's friends looked at each other and nodded our heads. Mojo hopes that mojo's boys are making the right decision. Mojo told the boys that the thing they were looking for is with Mojo.

Mojo, mojo's friends, and the Rowdyruff boys are going to mojo's house to find 'it'.

.....................................................................................................