THE NEW STUDENTS

Hey guys!! :)

Herollain here with a new chapter.

This day is the day where the girls will meet their old enemies. What will be their reaction to this unexpected encounter? Well, let's find out!

ENJOY!! :D

..............................................................................................

Momoko's POV:

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I groaned, hearing the alarm going off. It always gets me annoyed. I tossed and turned to force myself to get up and shut that thing down. But, I don't want to get out of my comfy bed...

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Ugh! I cover my head with the pillow so I don't have to hear that stupid beeping. But, why did I put an alarm early in the morning? It's supposed to be summer vacation. I make arrangements and prepare myself at night, then the next day I forget what I'm supposed to do today and what I planned. I have a feeling it's something important.

[ Herollain: Comment if this ever happened to you ;) ]

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I smashed that alarm aggressively and lied down on the bed to take a short nap.

(Herollain: A few minutes later)

Kuriko (Momoko's sister):  Oi! Momoko-chan! 

I groaned 

Kuriko: Get your ass down here or you'll be late for school!!

SCHOOL!!!

I shot up from my bed and hurried to the bathroom to get ready. How could I forget about school!? It's my first day of high school and I'm already going to be late! Koaru and Miyako must be waiting for me.

I quickly got dressed took my bag with books and ran downstairs almost tripping from one of the steps. I raced to the front door.

Kakiko (Momoko's mom): Momoko! You forgot breakfast! 

Oh, shoot! I ran back towards the kitchen grabbed a sandwich and a banana said bye to my family and again, ran towards the entrance and towards the school. I saw Miyako and Koaru waiting for me by the front gate. Koaru faced me and boy does she look angry.

Kaoru: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!

I rubbed the back of my head with a sweatdrop.

Momoko: Sorry guys, I overslept.

Miyako: It's ok, let's get going. The class is about to start. We need to find which class we're in.

We rushed towards the notice board to check which class we're in this year. I know the mayor made sure the principal puts us in the same class this year too. It happens every year. Many students complained to the principal about why we're the only ones not separated into different classes. There was a huge crowd in front of the notice board. I can barely see the names.

Kaoru: Miyako, can you go and check which class we're in? It's obvious we're in the same class this year too.

Miyako: Why only me?

Koaru: You're the most popular girl in school and the boys over there will gladly make way for you or help you to check which class we're in.

Momoko: Koaru got a point Miyako.

Koaru was not wrong about that. Miyako is known as the kindest and the most beautiful girl in our school. Koaru is also popular...in sports. She mastered every single sport that ever existed. No one can defeat her. Well me...