chapter seven

TW: underage use of alcohol and hints of smut

Two weeks later I still got the same problem whenever Jess got called to go up and write something on the blackboard he would pass me with a seductive smile or at least I told myself it was seductive and he would give  me an excellent look to his backside.

Especially to the lower half of his body, but his broad shoulders were appreciated, too. Even when I felt guilty about creeping like this on him, I couldn’t take my eyes of Jess.

His back was too broad and his ass too perfect to not appreciate the view. Even if I tried my brain didn’t let me not stare at him like an starving man at the most delicious food he has ever seen.
But the worst part was that Jess was fully aware of the effect he had on me and kept winking at or whispering some things to me like: „Do you like what you see?“When he passed me on his way back to his seat. I always prayed that nobody heard that, but I didn’t have to worry.

The class was too loud to hear his soft voice, asking me these things, which let me always loose my ability to speak and blushing furiously instead. And it even seemed that Jess only participated in school to tease me.

Before he would have never raise his hand to explain something at the board but after he realised how I stared at him he didn’t stop. Suddenly he knew everything in every subject and focused on the work, while I couldn’t concentrate at all because of him.
The teachers on the other side thought Jess improved, because of their Great teaching. I even overheard a conversation between Mrs Jones and Mrs Williams talking about the great progress Jess did and how they always knew how to tame the rebellious students. I could just shake my head to this.

As a matter of fact I did exactly the same thing right now.

I watched him going to the blackboard and got goosebumps when he passed my table.

I only looked for a second up which was long enough to see the satisfied smirk on his face. He knew what he did to me.

But he continued his way to the front of the class as if nothing happened. He picked the dusty chalk of the table and began writing in his even handwriting on the board. I simply followed his actions with my eyes, recognising every detail of his behaviour. Jess raised his arm, causing his shirt to stretch at his shoulders and to lift the hem of it a little bit so you could see some of the bare skin of his back.

My mouth began to water , while I felt my jeans suddenly tightening. That couldn’t be, I blushed and tried to adjust my jeans so my condition was less obvious. I prayed that nobody noticed it. While I was trying to hide my problem, I didn’t notice what Jess wrote on the board.

After finishing the task Jess already came back, he looked me deep in the eyes before lowering his gaze. He let his eyes travel on my body before coming to a quick stop on the bulge in my jeans.

Apparently I didn’t do a good job hiding my arousal. After These few milliseconds passed painfully slow, Jess winked at me and showed me his best smirk. I just wanted him to look away and let me free of this embarrassment.

I breathed deeply in, while he sat down behind me. I couldn’t believe this happened. I would never recover from this. But did I even want to?
I couldn’t  believe that I became a boner because of this boy.

I doubted that any straight guy would get this turned on because of the sight of your extremely hot mate.

But I remembered that I was in class in an not so fortunate state, so I should maybe try to think of something else. I tried desperately to get less turned on in the last ten minutes of class, but alone knowing Jess sat behind me, feeling his presence and knowing how close he was, sent me a shiver down my spine.