chapter one

I asked Taylor to hand me my check over and I was about to leave the store when somebody bumped into me on my way outside. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there", I apologized, while curiosly looking the stranger up and down. He was about a head smaller than me, but I was used to be taller than the average teenager with my 1,90 m. He had raven coulored hair and clear green eyes, which seem to stare into my soul. "Watch the fuck out where you going", he snapped at me. Suddenly he started smirking " I know I look hot, you can stop staring at me." Blush appeared on my cheeks
and I looked down on my feet. Right when I recollected my courage and I tried to response with a smart Comeback, he was gone. I looked confused around, but couldn't Spot the strange boy anywhere. I shook my head disappointed and went home.

A few hours later I met up with my girlfriend Rory and she started to tell me about the book she was currently reading. While she started describing the main characters and their decisions, I zoned out and started to think about the weird meeting with this boy previously.
"... hello dean, do you listen to me ?" This snapped me out of my daydreaming and I tried to refocuse again. "Yeah, yeah I'm just not in the mood to talk about books right now." " What's wrong?", she asked worried. "Nevermind" I replied. "I know what could make you feel better. Let's go to Lukes!" Her eyes lit up when she thought about the best Coffee in town.  "Yeah sure, let's go." I replied with a weak smile while my brain Starts to Shift of again "Who was that boy?" That was the only question i was constantly asking myself during this whole converstation "Goddamn you got a girlfriend, back off your thoughts" i told my brain trying to focus on my gorgeous girlfriend again.
When we entered Lukes diner  he greets Rory with a lovely smile and offered us the best Table. For which Rory thanked him and asked whats about his nephew, who should have moved here a few days ago and suddenly i paied a lot of attention to their conversation. Especially when he told us, that the boy named Jess is just upstairs and that they could meet him every time. He would be quite happy about it.
"But enough about private stuff what do you want, rory i guess you would like a large cup of coffee and dean what i can Serve you today?" He asked with a neutral expression on his face and while my brain still stucked in thoughts about wether the boy could be the nephew of Luke or just a random stranger. But the chances were really low, that two different people moved at the exact same time ro their small city. I simply answer "Coffee as well, please" and that brought me two Pairs of eyes that glaced on me really suspecious."Okay we are a little rebellious today, aren't we. "Coffee will be there in a few seconds", Luke answered and left their table.