chapter two

While I was entering the school, i was still thinking about the mysterious boy i bumped in the other day. On the other Hand my brain is also trying to figure out  the fact that Lukes nephew just moved here.This insight caused me to think that it is barely possible that two boys just moved here without anyone noticing,  so I guess the boy i was looking for is the nephew of Luke and wether i want to admit it or not im still thinking way to often about him and his farytale green eyes.
Stucked in my thoughts again i didn't realized that i wasn't paying attention where i was heading. Suddenly i bumped into someone and the Body of this person kind of feels familiar when it was pressed against my own. So i wasn't even suprised by the raven coloured hair and those adoreable green eyes, which where darting at me really angry "Don't let this get a habit doosey boy im not sucking the innocence out of your d**k and now get out of my way" he snapped and with a last murdering glance he finally walked past me . I weren't sure what i  should do know. I blushed furiosly again, but this time it wasn't only about the fact that i bumped into him the second time, I've rather blushed on the fact that i don't even regret the fact that his amazing body was pressed against mine again.  Especially i liked it when he was so close to my face that i could even feel his breath. It makes me kind of shiver, i couldnt help myself but thinking that this sex on two legs shouldn't start to feel too comfortable around me and even start to think that he is allowed to bully me, just because I made a little mistake.
While all these confusing thoughts were running through my brain i started to move again to get to my first class in time. "Math again, ugh! i pratically hate Mondays because of this subject.
My friend brian came up to me and we shortly gave each other a brohug, he was one of the few persons i really admire here and around myself as well.
He started telling me about a date he has went on this Weekend and all the stuff they did afterwards when i interrupted him by asking: "Do you know anything about the nephew of Luke, who had just moved here a few days ago?" To my surprise he anserwed really quick "Yeah i actually do. His name is Jess Mariano. He is 18 years old. The crush of every girl and an absolutely badboy, he smokes and Drinks and he has Not even made one friend here. Why do you care?" " I was only courious... Thanks for telling me mate i really appreciate the fact that you know all this stuff because... uhm Rory asked me if i could uhm take care of him for a little while" This was a lie and i was the worst liar on this planet, but to my surprise he accepted my explination and chuckled a little bit "Well, good luck then with that bro"