chapter three

A few Minutes later my teacher miss Jackson entered the classroom and started the lesson with a friendly smile. It was about 15 minutes later when suddenly someone knocked lightly on the door. Right after that the door was opened by my prinicipal and right after him I spotted a familiar looking face. When I recognized the familiar green eyes, my heart skipped a beat. He rolled  his eyes and seemed a little pissed but I wasn't quite sure wether I or school are the main reason for his bad mood. My principle explained:" Good Morning Class. I wanted to tell you about your new classmate. This is Jess Mariano, who moved here a few days ago. Jess do you want to introduce yourself?"  He looked expectant At the teenager. "No, thank you", Jess cut him off. This answer seemed to confuse the principle. "Well, I... I expect all of you to help Jess to feel as  welcome as possible for example with a nice beahaviour." He turned around and left the classroom, while Jess was still standing there. " Welcome Jess, you can sit down there. See, right behind Dean", Miss Jackson informed him, while pointing right to the empty table that was located behind my back . His eyes were ghosting through the classroom and stopped at me. I felt my face heating up again and I had the bad feeling, that I wouldn't be able to concentrate myself quite good as long he will be sitting behind me. " Perfect", Jess mumbled sarcastically,while he was passing by my table.

The first lesson was hell. I could feel the green eyes staring into my back and burning their way down my spine. I was shifting uncomfortable on my chair, trying to forget who was sitting behind me and what or what not he was thinking about me. While I got lost in my thoughts again I felt a tap on my right shoulder. I turned around and my  face was just inches away of his . My breathing stopped at the sight of Jess' face. I could see the light freckles on his face, which seemed to Build a starmap on his nose and cheeks. I felt his breath ghosting over my face, while I was scanning his face from the high cheekbones to the soft and firm lips. This few seconds felt like eternity and I wanted nothing more than to lean in and kiss these beautiful lips. "Fuck, what are you thinking? You have a girlfriend and you are straight boy! Right?" He warnend himself. He saw how Jess' lips formed a smirk. " What's up Doosy Boy?", Jess asked confident, as he would know what he did to the boy infront of him. Dean took a shaky breath before answering: "As you see I am trying to do my work."  Jess chuckled a bit. "It doesn't look like that. It rather seems like you are trying to calm yourself down. Do I make you nervous?"  Fortunatly the Bell rang at this Moment and I could quit this awkward conversation. As I was leaving, I heard Jess whispering: "Try not to bump into anyone, this time." And he winkend At me while leaving.