Part 1

"Ka-Kat-" Isabell was attempting to moan Bakugo's first name as he thrust into her. He was going hard and fast. They were in the forest during the beginning of autumn. It was his favorite place to make her his after hikes or training. The earth under her was just firm enough to provide support but still pliable enough to sink her wrists that he held over her into it. 

"Mine" he said with primal growls as he bit her neck. Hearing her breathy moans fill the forest only urged him on more. He licked the spot he just bit, knowing that it would leave a mark. "Mine, all mine."  He said with breathy dominance. He then licked the front part of her throat, tasting sweat. Knowing he was the cause, knowing she was willing to have him and let him mark her. She was heaven for him, and she knew it. 

"Please. More. Sir. Please." Isabell begged. She was sensing her orgasm building 

"So wet. You fit me so well." Bakugo's voice was filled with lust. 

His hand slid up to her throat and he began to squeeze slightly. "You'll come when I tell you to. Because you were a bit of a brat up at the cabin, your gratification will be...delayed." He had changed his pace. He had been thrusting hard and fast and now went to slow and sensual. Almost completely pulling out of Isabell's warm wet walls, before filling them again with his hardened member. She whimpered with the pace change. He was torturing her and he knew it. He just gave a slightly stronger squeeze on her throat with a slight laugh. 

Isabell was a mess below him. Her lavender hair fanned out in the leaves, her eyes glazed with lust, flushed face and kiss swollen lips. She had her head tilted back slightly exposing her throat. Almost silently begging for him to gnaw on it. Her full breasts moved with every thrust. Nipples erect. This was Bakugo's favorite sight of her. Just completely lost in her pleasure. He was finally getting tired of the pace he set. Moving his hands from her wrists to her back, cradling the back of her head, he adjusted the both of them. The other hand never leaving her throat. 

"FUCK!" Isabell exclaimed as she was now on top. Bakugo penetrating deeper than before. She wrapped her legs around him as he put his legs under her for more support. He was sitting up, pulling her close with the free hand.

"Fuck Teddy Bear, you feel so good. I love the way your pussy feels wrapped around my hard throbbing cock." He said between bites and growling. "You can come, just soak my cock when you do." 

He had released her throat and began to make slow small circles around her swollen clit. The feeling of his rough fingers stimulating her drove her mad. She rode him like a bull, borderline over stimulated. Isabell wrapped her arms around Bakugo, pulling him closer pushing her breasts against his chest. Kissing him she grabbed a fist full of  his blonde hair and tugged. This caused Bakugo to growl and remove his hand from her clit. He grabbed a large fist full of  her lavender hair and pulled hard enough to break the kiss. This was rewarded with a Cheshire grin. He bit his favorite spot on her neck. He nibbled and sucked on it. 

"Awwweee, baby." Isabell grabbed the back of his neck and tried to press him closer. She was feeling a familiar tension building in her lower abdomen. She was close to letting go but couldn't remember if he said to come or not. 

Sensing she was close, he growled into neck. Breaking away from the spot he working on he whispered in her ear. "Teddy bear, cum for me." His voice low, husky, and rough. She came around hard around his cock. Screaming her release into the woods. With a few more thrusts, Bakugo found his release, filling Isabell with his warmth. He knew he had marked her. Little and big hickeys all over. He was, at least in this moment, proud of his work. He lightly peppered her neck and collar bone with kisses. She had slumped over onto him. Her head resting against his. 

"Can we stay out here? Our friends will be fine in the cabin alone. I don't want to share your time right now." Isabell had asked sleepily. She was flying high on her orgasm and didn't want to go. 

"Teddy bear, we'll freeze. Besides, you need after care and to eat." Bakugo took Isabell's face in her hands, rubbing her cheeks with his thumbs. He looked into her emerald eyes with his crimson ones, looking for sub drop and hoping it didn't happen out here. He would carry her, but the last sub drop caused her to crash completely. "If you're up for it, we could test the new sound proofing on the bedroom." His eyes glew mischievously. Isabell smiled and nodded. She knew he was right. She was also getting hungry. They got dressed and headed for the cabin. Holding hands the whole way.

  "I'm hungry. Did we eat all the snacks?" Isabell said rummaging through a back pack.
  "You ate all the trail mix before I gave chase." Bakugo reminded her.