Part 7

Bakugo went into his room to hear the water running. He walked into the bathroom to find Isabell testing the water temperature. She was bent over, one knee on the tub with the opposite hand in the running water for balance.
"Teddy bear." Bakugo's voice was low and deep "If you would like to, I would like you to join me?"
"Yes sir. I would very much like to join you." Turing the center knob, the shower head came on. Isabell turned and got on her knees. Back and neck straight, eyes looking down with her hands palms down on her lap. The traditional submissive position. "Would you like me to wash the sweat and dirt off of you?"
"Yes please. Would you kindly help me undress?"
"Yes sir." Isabell got up and padded over to him. She lifted the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He pulled his arms down and took Isabell into a hug. She returned the hug. She inhaled his scent. Loving how the smell of leather mixed with bourbon. Some caramel notes on the back end hit her nose. She loved how he smelt after a workout. His scent did change slightly when he was aroused. It was more like burnt sugar and caramel then. 
"Is it ok if I take off your tank top and bra?" Bakugo asked softly. Isabell nodded into his shoulder. He gave enough distance to lift her shirt over her head. He unhooked the back of her bra and slid it down her shoulders. She felt his fingertips graze her skin. The roughness causing goosebumps to form. A small soft moan escaped her lips. He put his forehead against hers letting the bra finally hit the floor. She tilted her head up and kissed him. He took her face in both his hands and deepened the kiss. She broke the kiss for air, his thumbs rubbing her cheeks.
"Lets get you cleaned up sir." They finished getting undressed and entered into the shower.
The water was hot, but not too hot. Definitely hot enough to cut through any grime he may have on skin from the training session earlier. Isabell prepared the washcloth and began to was Bakugo. She traced over his toned muscles in his arms and chest. Tracing the definition of his toned abs. He turned and she got his back, feeling the hard muscles under his soft skin. His butt was firm and round and she gave it a squeeze. This was rewarded with a growl. She just smiled. He turned back around and saw the mischievous look on her face. She got on her knees and washed his groin and legs. He rinsed off and Isabell noticed that he was beginning to get aroused by her washing herself. The soap sliding off her breasts as the water over her. His eyes followed her hands as she continued to was off. After rinsing herself, she turned to face him and got on her knees. With a growl and nod of permission, Isabell took Bakugo into her mouth. He sucked some air in through his teeth. 
"FUCK!" He exclaimed as she took his full length into her mouth. She gagged a bit adjusting to his size in her throat. Using her tongue, she teased him with it as she slowly went up his shaft. She released him with a pop. She took the head back into mouth as she pumped him with her hand. Swirling her tongue around the head and licking the shaft. He would growl in approval at her ministrations. Knowing he was pleased, she was becoming more and more aroused. Her clit aching to be touched and her walls becoming wet with anticipation that he would be inside of her soon. Bakugo grabbed the back of her head and pulled her off of him.
"Stand up Vixen." His voice dripped with lust. Steadily she stood up keeping eye contact with him. "I want you to keep eye contact. I want to see the pleasure in your eyes as I fill you with my hardness. She nodded. With a swift motion, he picked up Isabell and slid her onto his aching member. Her warm wet walls sheathed him close.
"Ahhhhhhh." Isabell's mouth fell open, keeping eye contact. 
"So wet for me. Such a good little fox you are." Bakugo positioned her against the wall of the shower. The cold tile causing a small yelp from her. He studied himself and began to thrust into her. She held onto his shoulders and sometimes the back of his neck. She was enjoying feeling him fill her, stretcher her. "Keep looking at me. Keep those beautiful  eyes open. I-" He was panting with almost every word "I want to see what your eyes look like when you come on my thick, hard, long cock."
"Yes sir!" Isabell responded with heavy breaths. Her breasts heaving and bouncing with every breath and thrust. Bakugo readjusted her, pulling her closer to keep her chest touching his. He seemed to penetrate her deeper causing more moans of pleasure to escape Isabell's lips. Their foreheads now touched and they maintained eye contact.
"May I come sir? Am I allowed to soak your cock?" Isabell begged. She was close and wanted release.
"Yes Vixen, just don't close your eyes."
"FUUUUUUUCK!" Isabell looked at Bakugo as her orgasm took over. She wanted to close her eyes and tilt her head back, but one of his arms was holding her head against him. Her eyes glazed over in pure pleasure drove him over the edge and he spilled himself into her. Maintaining his eye contact. Her walls milked him for what he could give. 
"Thank you." Isabell whispered as she was let down.
"For what?" Bakugo was confused
"For all of it. Not just what happened, but for not running. Choosing to still love me and for choosing to stay. Making me believe that I'm not broken and still worthy of love. Thank you for all of it." Bakugo took Isabell into a deep kiss. 
"I'm not going anywhere." He said firmly and lovingly.