Exams

...

Monday-

Everyone was in class. They all talked about how their internships went.
Today they'd have an exam but it was in the afternoon.

Right now they had a class with all might.
A progression test if anything but it wasn't the main exam they'd have.

They all got into their hero outfits and met all might in ground beta.

"Alright class! Today we are doing a rescue me race!!!

I'll be at the middle of this little maze, find me and get to me first before the others! Here are your 5 groups.

Everyone in a group will be going against each other!

First group.
Midoryia
Iida
Mina
Sero

Second group
Bakugo
Kirishima
Kaminari
Hagakure

Third group
Todoroki
Yaoyorozu
Uruaka
Jirou

Fourth group
Asui
Koda
Shoji
Tokoyami

Fifth group
Ojirou
Sato
Mineta
And
Aoyoma.

Now that all of the groups are announced, group 1 take your stand!!" All might announced.
Midoryia stretched as he prepared to run.

"Start!!" All might shouted. Midoryia began to run, not being able to activate his quirk Infront of all might and the others meant he'd have to run through this on leg.

He zipped through the pipes of the buildings that were protruding outwards, jumping wall to wall using his own pure strength, wowing everyone that was watching.

Though despite his efforts Sero came in first because he was using his quirk.
Midoryia came in second.

The other rounds were the played through, Bakugo won next, Todoroki after, Tokoyami and Ojirou also won.

They were all dismissed to lunch shortly afterwards.

Time skip.
Exam time.
Everyone sat in their hero outfits lines up outside ground beta. They all didn't know what to expect, they heard it'd be robots but something was telling them that wasn't the case.

They waited for a bit until...
All the teachers came walking out. They were confused as to why they were all there, what was the reason?

"For today's exam.
You'll all be going against us." Aizawa announced. The entire class gasped as they looked at all might come out from behind all of them.

What poor soul what have to go against him.

"I'll announce the pairs going against one of us.

Bakugo and Midoryia.
You 2 are going against me.

Todoroki and Uruaka
You 2 are going against all might

Tokoyami and Sero
You 2 are going against present mic.

Yaoyorozu and Asui
You 2 are going against 13

Shoji and Koda
You 2 are going against cermentos

Iida and Kirishima
You 2 are going against midnight

Kaminari and Mineta
You 2 are going against power loader

Hagakure and Aoyoma
You 2 are going against Nezu

Jirou and Ojirou
You 2 are going against gunhead

Mina and Sato
You 2 are going against ectoplasm.

Shinsou and Monoma
You 2 are going against me in the end