6.

Emily's POV

There was a sudden knock on my door. Oh shit, yep this the totally the time to runaway and hide. I got up and walked over to the mirror in the hallway, I was wearing a black crop sweater and a maroon skater skirt with my thigh high socks and black boots. I quickly fixed my wavy hair and rushed to the door to open and it and there stood Luke with black skinny jeans, a statement shirt and his black jacket, with a smirk on his face.

"Hey."

"Wow that's your big line just, hey." I said trying to hide back my giggles.

"Oh I'm sorry was I supposed to say-" he looked up at his blank palm, "Will you marry me?" in a straight monotone voice

"Ding, ding. ding we have a winner.", we started laughing and begin walking out of the building and to his car.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Look, I'm not good with first dates so umm, somewhere?" he said with nervous grin on his face and smiled and answered with a simple yes. We arrived at his car and he opened my door for me and walked to his side to get in, he started the car and drove to where we were going. After a couple of moments of silence,Luke spoke up "20 questions?"

"haha um, whats your favourite colour?"

"Isn't it obvious." Luke gestures at his all black outfit, giving me a smirk, "music?"

"I've got to say bastille, Coldplay or imagine dragons." this went on for a couple minutes until Luke made a left to a grass field full of cars

"A drive in?" I beamed at him

"Yeah I know its pre-"

"$10 a person." the helper interrupted him and knocked on his door, Luke rolled down his window.

"So both of us will equal to $20." I said subconsciously

"Oh baby I love it when you talk mathematically to me."he winked at me, making me turn red at sight.
By the time a pulled out $10 dollars from my purse Luke had already paid and drove past to park.

A couple of moments after the movie started, Luke and I asked each other weird questions brought up. I found out that Luke's actually afraid of the dark; he has the worst pickup lines and jokes and when he was 7 he thought had superpowers that made him turn invisible and walk through walls. It's kinda cute. He's kinda cute.

We sat in the car eating the salted popcorn, a couple of times our hands made contacts, then all of a sudden Luke yawned and stretched his arm over to me and landed his hand on my shoulder pulling me closer towards him, I was in shock but at the same time in awe and I looked over to see him staring at me with his trade mark smirk.

"You're such a loser." we started laughing until I found myself starring his piercing ocean blue eyes and him doing the same thing back.

"I'm loser for you." then it happened, he's soft lips where on mine. It's like it was happening in slow motion.

It got pretty heated really quickly as he started kissing me down my neck then he stopped and looked at me "final question, are you a virgin?" as he finished his sentence he went back to my neck giving me sweet, soft neck kisses.

"Yes." I panicked after hearing those words then everything slowed down back into reality as he dispatched his lips of my neck

"I'm sorry." I quickly said and I shifted in my seat feeling embarrassed but he stay in place and smiled back at me placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Hey, hey, it's alright okay?" he reassured me and looked at the big screen to see the end credits rolling. He started to pull out of the lot when he started talking again.