Hi y'all

So I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to discontinue runaways. I feel like the story is getting boring and I'm not wanting to write it anymore. I didn't really know what was happening in the story and the characters made no sense at all. So I'm going to tell you what was going to end up happening.

Ashton and Tamara were going to fall in love but Michael was going to fall in love with her and she had to chose between those two. In the end she chose Ashton and they had gotten a bad name again in the town so he asked her to runaway with him and he did.

Emily and Luke stayed together forever happily, Calum fell in love with Alice but alive just wanted to be friends with him and shit, Mali just lived her life.

The reason why they ran away was because they had a bad name in their old town and everyone knew them as the druggos or the man whores. So they left because they wanted to start over again, which didn't really go well in the end.

Anyway I'm so sorry that I'm stopping the book, I'm currently writing other books e.g. Harry, Luke and many more. I'm going to up load them when I'm done writing them, please don't think I'm giving up on runaways for my other ones because I'm not, I just wasn't feeling this book anymore.

I'm still going to keep it up just in case if anyone wants to read it or read it again.

Again I'm truly am sorry, Xx. 💛