12.

Ashtons POV

i drove to Luke's house and waited in his living room until he came back from wherever the hell he was. It was now 7:37 and he still wasn't here i decided to give him a call and ask him where he is. I dialled his number and it went straight to voicemail, he ignored my call little fucker.

I called Michael hoping that he would know where Luke was it started ringing and on the third ring he answered.

"Yup?" He asked

"I was wondering if you had seen or know where Luke's where abouts would be?" I asked

"Uh i think him and emily went out for lunch because everyone left."

"Okay then." I hung up with out an answer and still waited i got up and walked around his apartment and looked in his bedroom i noticed a guitar on the side of his bedside table and picked it up. I started strumming some chords when i heard the door open i immediately stopped and put the guitar down and left his bedroom. I walked into the hallway and saw that Tamara and Michael were here i didn't say anything as i watched then go and sit down on the couch.

Tamara flipped her long hair off her shoulders and leaned back into the couch Michael tucked a piece of hair that she didn't push back behind her ear and started leaning in. I noticed that she was as well and i didn't want to watch one of my best friends kiss a beautiful girl like her infront of me. So i decided to walk in and make a gasping sound they both looked at me and leaned away from each other.

"Uh what are you doing here?" Michael asked

"Waiting for Luke, what are you two doing?" I retaliated they both shrugged their shoulders admitting to nothing of what i just saw.

"So are you guys a thing now as well. " I said sitting down next to Tamara she looked at me and cringed i smirked and placed my hand on her leg. I could feel this type of burning sensation when i touched her she tensed at my touch and moved her leg away from me. I felt my body cool down immediately because my skin wasn't touching hers.

"No what makes you think that?" Michael asked looking at me then at Tamara.

"Uh the fact that i just almost saw you too kissing." I scoffed

"Well why were you even watching?" Tamara spat

"Well i didn't want too but it isn't very fair that Michael was about to kiss a very beautiful girl in front of me is it now." I chuckled

"Well then maybe you should leave?" She suggested

"Nah i'm cool." i smirked at her i watched her close her eyes and breathe out slowly then open her eyes again.

"What do you want Ashton?" She asked cooly

"I'm just waiting for Luke." i explained to her

"What are you going to do Ashton?" Michael asked

"Mind your own fucking business." i snapped at the blue haired boy i didn't realised that he had dyed his hair again after going a slivery, white.

"Woah dude calm down, i was just asking a question." I chuckled a bit and sent him a serious glare i starred at the tv for a couple of minutes. Neither one of us said anything until Tamara started talking.

"Well this is incredibly awkward."

"You can say that again." Michael sighed

"Well this is incr-"

"He didn't actually mean it." i spat

"Well shit how am i supposed to know that huh?" She said back in a aggressive tone

"By the fact that its Michael." i said back

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? jackass."

"Who the fuck gave you the right to talk to me like that."

"No one did and no one has too." he said i looked at Tamara and she was looking at the ground not saying anything.

"Excuse me."

"You heard me, for years and years i have done everything you have asked of me and i have listened to your rules. I even left my fucking family for you and this is what i get in return i never got a thank you or any of type of that shit. Whilst the boys and i had to stay hidden you were out getting shit faced and going home with girls. So how is it fair that cant kiss a beautiful just because you're here huh? If it was you, you would do it and rub it in my face after so i think that i should be able you kiss her infront of you to make you jealous!" He screamed at me

"Why the hell would i be jealous." i spat at him

"Because you're starting to like her."

"Bullshit." i said

"Okay then, whatever floats your boat." he said after he said that he grabbed Tamara's hand and pulled her up so she was standing infront of him and then all of a sudden connected his lips to hers. I let out a little gasp because i never thought that Michael one of my best friends would actually do this.

Tamaras POV

I felt his teeth gently tug on my bottom lip for entrance which i granted then he pushed his tongue inside my mouth. We stood there tangled together infront of Ashton whilst he watched us have a heated make out session.

Suddenly i was ripped from Michael's embrace and thrown onto the couch Ashton looked at me and smirked then looked back at Michael.

"What the actual fuck Michael." Ashton spat at him

"What?" He asked in a confused state

"You know what you did." He snapped i wasn't paying full attention because i suddenly felt a tight grip on my arm and pull me into their body. I breathed in their scent but i couldn't recognise it, it smelt like cigarettes and mens perfume it was a heavenly smell that i could smell forever.

I looked up and saw that it was Ashton i groaned because he smelt so nice and also that it was Ashton. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder i screamed and kicked his back but he wouldn't let me down. Why was he doing this?

"Michael!" I shouted and then he was running to us

"Ashton put her down." Michael said

"And why should i?" He asked

"Because you cant just pick her up and leave just because i did something that you didn't." he said Ashton kept on walking to the front he opened it and slammed it shut. Just as we got out of the building Ashton stopped and froze.

"HEMMINGS. OUT. NOW." Ashton shouted i suppose it was Luke that was there i wonder if Emily was with him. A few seconds later i was thrown into a car and locked up, I couldn't get out i could only just watch.

"Ashton what are you doing?" Luke asked Ashton kept on walking towards something when he suddenly put me down and opened something i turned around and was shoved into a car. I got back up and looked at the window just in time to see Ashton punching Luke in the face. I screamed as Luke hit the ground hitting his head i saw Emily lunge straight forward to Luke and caress his head. Ashton started walking to the car he opened his door and got in he sat in his seat for a few minutes just heavily breathing. Then he turned on the car and zoomed out of the car park.

"Ashton where are you taking me?" I asked him he ignored me so i asked him again and he still ignored me until did something that he never would have imagined i would do.

..........................................

Hey guys hope you like this chapter its going to be getting a bit more interesting so yay i have something really big planned out okay. Vote and comment please i'm sorry about Blur i have crap load of assignments i need to do so if i don't update in a while i'm sorry i'm really trying.

I went to see my baby's last night they were so amazing they were great everyone should and needs to go and see them.

I dedicate this chapter to rejexts coz shes a loser ahahah

Xx