13.

Emilys POV

"COS WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE, WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE" I sang along, waving my hands softly to the music as the maxed volume filled my ears. I currently had my playlist hooked up to Luke's car. I could see in the corner of my eyes Luke's infamous smirk so I turned to get a better view and I could see his pointer finger tapping to the beat.

"Ah, see I told you, you'd enjoy it" I giggled.

"Hey, anything you enjoy, I enjoy" he quickly winked at me as he grabbed my hand nearest to him pulling it on his soft lips.

"Smooth, Hemmings, smooth" I laughed taking my hand away from his to my lap.

"You mean swift" I immediately stopped laughing looking at Luke with the straightest face I could pull.

"Ha-ha very funny" I scoffed playfully pushing his face to the side. I was about say something when his phone once again started to ring.

"C'mon Luke it could be important this time" I asked, this was the seventh time it had rang and it has only been 30 minutes since it started to go off.

Luke's jaw tensed up maybe he was expecting someone important...but then why would he ignore it, this is not adding up. Luke reached down to his pocket and quickly turned off his phone.

"Nah, nothing important" Luke forced a smile as he increase the volume of the music.
"Cos baby now we got bad blood, you know it used to be made love" Oh this wasn't me singing, it was Luke. I burst out laughing and then joined him for the rest of the car ride as we drove closer and closer to his house.

------------------------------------------------------------

Whilst driving up his drive way Luke started to lower the volume, "hey you can't put Imagine Dragons on mute" I joked waiting for him to laugh.

"Ah yeah ha" he said looking forward. I turned my head to see Ashton walking through the doors with tammy, carried over his shoulders. I could see tammy struggling due to her hitting his back. Soon after he made eye contact with Luke he immediately pushed tammy into the car parked to the side, I was guessing it was his.

"What the-" I began to speak until Ashton had cut me off.

"HEMMINGS. OUT. NOW." I could almost see the flame in Ashton's eyes.

"Baby what is he-"

"Em stay in the car." What? I was stunned but Luke's change of tone but I just looked at him and gave him a nod.

Luke stepped outside and within a matter of seconds, BAM. Ashton punched Luke to the ground, my eyes bulged out and I began to fiddle with my seat belt and opened the door running to the other side to Luke.

"-this is all your fault, I trusted yo-"Ashton spat at Luke giving him a few kicks to the stomach. I quickly kneeled down to Luke's side, he groaned in pain.

"What's wrong with you!?" I Yelled at Ashton, he was taken back at my sudden outburst.

"Y-you stay out of this" He spat back at me and stormed off towards the car tammy was in, I could see the fear in her eyes.

"Holy shit" out came Michael as he quickly helping me pull Luke up.

"Ha, yeah a bit late on that" Luke said trying to smile through the pain.

We helped him inside and plopped him on to his bed. I left Michael with him as I ran to the bathroom grabbing some supplies. As I was walking to the room I could hear Michael ranting to Luke.

"I don't get him sometimes, he's all cool and shit and then all of a sudden he's acts like a prince and thinks he can get whatever he wants I just ugh" I heard something crash to the ground, I walked in I saw that Michael pushed off a glass of water in Luke's room and stormed out of his room.

"Ha, don't mind hi-ahh" Luke groaned as he tried to get up. I sat near him on his bed assuring him to lay back down.

"I can't believe him, why would he do that" I said in frustration leaning down resting my head on Luke's chest.

"You could say we've gotten ourselves in a bloody situati- wait no you couldn't say that Ash and I have bad blood aye" I looked up to see Luke chuckling and point at his bloody nose.

"This isn't a joke" I push my head off his chest and playfully punched his stomach, earning a groan from him.

"Oh shit, sorry" I panicked patting his stomach, "take your t-shirt off" I said, regretting it immediately as Luke began to laugh.

"Feisty, I look for that in a girl" he chuckled pulling off his shirt, revealing the bruises take Ashton caused.

I pulled out the damped cloth patting in on his cuts and bruises cringing every time Luke groaned, we stayed like this is silence for a couple of minutes.

I finally looked up at Luke seeing his smirk and he chuckled and tucked a piece of my hair behind my left ear.

"You're so beautiful" he said as I leaned in kissing his soft lips. Whilst kissing Luke I put the damp cloth on his table side as we began to make out. I leaned in closer resting my right hand to his stomach, cause us to part away and stop.

"Ah I'm so sorry" I leaned back placing my head in my hands in embarrassment. Luke laughed taking my hands away from my face.

"Come here" he said gesturing me to lay down beside him on his left side. I moved over and rested my head on his chest. As we cuddled I could hear his heart beats. We laid there in silence as I began to hear Luke soft snores as I began to rest my eyes and began to slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comment

Xx