15.

Mali's POV

"Are you serious Tamara?" I asked her annoyed that i now have to come down to the coffee shop to get my phone charger.

"What, all you have to do is walk some more and come inside." Tam said

"But i dont want too." i sighed

"Come on I'll shout you a drink" she bribed me i thought about it for a while the agreed.

"Fine I'll be there in half an hour okay." I said then hung up the phone before she could even reply to me. I changed out of my sweats and put on some denim cut-offs with my white converse. I put on my black t-shirt and walked in the bathroom i brushed my teeth and fixed my hair into a messy ponytail.

I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of pizza leftover from last night and started eating. I put my phone into my pocket and walked down the hall to the front door i locked everything up and started walking towards the car park. I decided not to take my car today as it was a nice and bright day. I pulled out my phone and called Emily after last night when she came home and told me what had gone down we ordered pizza and then went to bed.

But when I woke up this morning she wasn't anywhere her phone rung twice before someone picked up.

"Helloo?" The person spoke on the other line but it wasn't Emily it was Luke. I groaned and rolled my eyes and spoke up.

"Can I talk to Emily?" I asked him

"Well she's actually busy at the moment, so you might have to wait a bit." He told me

"What is she doing?"

"Why do you need to know?" He retaliated

"Because when I woke up this morning she wasn't there so, it would be nice to know what she's doing." I said

"She's having a shower, I'll tell her to call you back because I'm about to join her." He said then hung up the phone. I groaned and stomped angrily to Tams work i passed someone and they knocked into me i looked up and saw Alice.

"Hey." she smiled at me

"Hey how are you?" I asked

"Good, good what about you?"

"Pretty good just going to go see Tam." i said

"Oh yeah I was just there she was with this sexy man, so I wouldn't interrupt." She giggled she was always happy, always smiling which annoyed me.

"What did the boy look like?'

"Oh he wasn't a boy he was a man with long, blonde, curly hair and sexy muscles." She giggled again.

"Fucking hell." i whispered

"I need to go I'll catch up with you later okay?" I asked her walking away

"Uh yeah totally." she smiled turning away i slightly started jogging to tams work when i almost got there i stopped jogging and started walking i looked in the window and saw Tam and Ashton at the back of the shop. I gritted my teeth together and stalked towards the front door i barged in and walked to them Ashton was the first to notice me and horror flashed in his eyes then it was replaced by humour he smirked and nodded his head towards me. Tam looked around and smiled at me i stopped in front of their table and looked at both of them angrily.

"What are you doing here with him?" I asked furiously she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at ashton then back to me. Ashton was still smirking at me he chuckled and rose from his seat.

"Tamara it was a pleasure having lunch with you, we should do it again some time?" He asked Tam.

"Uh yeah totally." She smiled at him, he lent down and kissed her cheek.

"Call me." He said to her he winked then looked at me and smirked i watched home walk away i sat down and looked at Tam.

"What were you doing with ashton?" I asked

"We were just having lunch, no harm done." she stiffly smiled at me.

"No harm done, do you know what he has done and what he is capable of doing?" I asked her she shook her head no and looked away some what shameful.

"I dont want you seeing him or any of the others okay, they're bad news for you." I said to her which made her sit straight up.

"You are not going to tell me who I can and cant see." she spat at me i raised my eyebrow at her, never in my two years of knowing her has see ever spoken to me like that.

"You bloody hell will Tamara they aren't good people and i know from experience so."

"I will see them as much as I want too." She said standing up and stomping out of the front door.

~

Hey lovelies :) hope you enjoyed the chapter it's just starting to get serious and everything will make more sense soon.

But lord they looked sooo good at the TCA's yesterday. Oml literally i was dying from sexiness and when they performed SKH, I cant even too many feels all at once. Too much to handle. Picture of them at TCA's to the side, I'm so excited for their new album i cant wait. So much is happening.

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT

Xx