Chapter 2

My mom helped me move forward. All the boys said "hey babe" at the same time in all there beautiful accents. I said hi with a smile. We talked for a bit on what we were gonna do. And my mom said it was fine and she left with my sister.

Niall PROV.

When i saw her walk through the door, she was gorgeous. I didnt think she was gonna look like that at all. Shes 17 years old but really close to my height. Me and the boys all said "hey babe" at the same time. She blushed a little. Which i though was super cute. We talked for a bit. And then her mum and sister left . Now its my turn to get to know her better.

Kierstin PROV.

They all smiled at me as i walked forward, i just blushed so much , i was embarrassed . Then Niall asked me . " i guess ur a huge fan huh? " i said " umm yeah. You guys are like my idols" they all smiled . Then they all huged me . I felt my face become beet red, why do i have to blush soo much?

Harry asked me what i wanted to do today , i said i didnt care as long we did something fun . They all looked at eachother with the weirdest stares.. Then looked at me. I didnt think this wasnt gonna turn out well.

Harry PROV.

When i saw kierstin she was gorgeous, but then i saw that niall looked like he had a little thing for he by the way he was looking at her. I thought to myself. " i think ill let niall get this one." When Niall falls for a girl. He really likes her alot. Niall doesn't fall for girls alot . But i think kierstin might be the one for Niall. I hope kierstin feels the same.

I asked kierstin "so babe what do u want to do today?" Damn she was really red, i guess she was nervous. She said. " i dont care as long as we have fun " i had a great idea, i looked at the boys with a cheeky smile. I think they had the same idea. We all looked at Kierstin. I think she was a little scared now.

Kierstin Prov.

Damn im so scared right now. We all got into their van . I sat next to Niall and Harry. They were fighting because they both wanted to sit next to me. So i said i would sit in the middle. They both agreed but they were still giving dirty faces to eachother. I just was dying of laughter the whole time they were fighting.

"Um guys.. Where are we going?" I asked them

" Its a surprise love." Louis said.

I was super scared but kinda excited. Zayn asked the driver to put on the Radio. He said okay and then Little Things came on . I couldn't cry . They would think im a crazy fan. Its already hard enough to keep calm while sitting between Niall and Harry.

All the boys started singing along with the radio , i just smiled, Little Things is my favorite song,and being right next to them while they sing, was the best thing ever .

When the song ended , i smiled and clapped and said " you guys are amazing"

"Thanks love" they all said at the same time.

I cant wait till we get to the "surprise " they have for me.