Chapter 19

Aylin POV

i went outside to call Zayn. That's the only way i can get in touch with Niall.

" pick up.. Please pick up" i said to myself

" baby! Im sorry i haven't talked to you! Is everything okai?" Asked Zayn

" everything is fine with me.. Just not with kierstin."

" wait whats wrong with kierstin?! Did she get hurt!"

" kinda.. Can you give the phone to Niall.. I need to explain it to him"

" okai yeah sure..."

" AYLIN WHATS WRONG WITH KIERSTIN?!"

" many things niall."

" uh? Like what? "

" since you left .. Her new "dad" has been hurting her.. Badly. She needs you. And if you never knew this...she cuts.. She stopped since you guys met. But when you left. She started again. And its worse. Shes gonna stay at Melissa's house, without her parents knowing."

" is that why she havent answered my texts and calls?"

" yeah, her step dad Santiago , took it away because she was crying."

" omg... I need to see her now. But i cant."

" Niall, you need to. Im afraid thats shes gonna kill her self. Or even Santiago is gonna. You need to come. Now.

" but... Ugh.. Ill try to explain it.. Maybe if i tell them shes reslly sick and might die.. I dont know.then they might let us leave early.. "

" please try"

" i will. Thank you so much Aylin for telling me.. Hope to see you in a few days"

" you welcome. Anything for my bestfriend's boyfriend. I hope to see you soon too. Bye. "