Chapter 9

Niall POV

I woke up, looking around , I was somewhere that I never saw before. I look over to who is next to me. Its was Kierstin. She looked.. Dead... When i looked at her my eyes filled with tears, but then someone walked through the door. Its was Harry and a nurse. I didn't remember that happened last night, only that me and Kierstin were dating now , i smiled at that thought , as Harry and the nurse were taking about something, and of course Harry started flirting. I swear that kid can get any girl by his looks, but at least I have Kierstin now. The thought of kierstin made me think why she hasn't woken up yet . Harry walked over to me explaining that me and Kierstin got hit by a drunk driver , and that made us hit a tree. I was shocked, i never remembered that.

" okaii but why hasn't Kierstin woken up yet?!" I screamed.

"Niall calm down , Kierstin will be just fine, shes just sleeping a little longer than you. " explained the nurse.

"Wait Niall , when i got the call they said Kierstin is your girlfriend , what happened ?! " asked Harry whole changing the subject.

" i asked her to be my girlfriend mate " i told him.

" nice job man! " he said while giving me a high five. The nurse just giggled.

Kierstin POV

I woke up , having a huge headache and super sore , what happened ? I heard Niall and Harry talking about how I'm Niall's girlfriend . Yup. I remember that. Niall must of heard me giggle and he screamed my name .

"KIERSTIN OMG ARE YOU AWAKE BABE! "

" yes Niall, but babe .. Dont scream i have a huge headache.

" oh sorry" he gave me a puppy face .

Ugh i cant stand his faces , they are just so cute.

The nurse checked me and Niall and said that we can go home today. Only problem is, I might get many headaches often and chest pains, but Niall said he would go through all of it with me . Isnt he great ?

I just remembered , i never told my best friends Melissa and Aylin about me and Niall. Im so scared to tell them. They are huge directioners. Ill talk to them once i get back to Niall's flat . Which my mom said i can stay at for the night. Lets just see how this day will go... I hope its good...