Chapter 16

Niall POV

i sat there in my room. By myself. Everyone was watching t.v in the living room and i said i would be right back. Im worried. Not just about kierstin. But how she would react. Im leaving the tour in 1 week. Harry and Zayn told their girlfriends already. I just can't tell Kierstin. What if she leaves me for another guy? And forgets all about me? I just think about this with tears streaming down my face.

Kierstin POV

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GUYS ARE LEAVING IN 1 WEEK?!" I screamed

". im sorry kierstin, but niall didnt tell you ? Said Liam

" he didnt... But why didnt he?" I said crying already

" we have no clue. He's in his room. You should go talk to him" exclaimed Aylin

I stood up and walked to Niall's room and i slightly knocked on his door

" uh come in! " Niall said kinda upset

" hey babe" i said with my eyes all poofy . I looked at Niall and his eyes were too.

" WHATS WRONG?!" We said at the same time ( kinds creepy tho)

" wait no.. The boys told you ? " niall asked

" yes... " i said with tears streaming down my face.

" im so sorry i didnt tell you.. I really wanted to. I just couldn't"

" why couldn't you?, it was easy for everyone else to! "

" this. This is why. I would see you cry. I hate seeing you cry."

" i was gonna cry even if you did tell me."

" i know, but still.. I dont wanna leave you"

" Niall its your job. You have to go. Your only gonna be gone for what. 3 months ?

" yeah. But 3 months with out you will feel like forever."

" it will. But I'll be fine "

" i hope so"

" Niall why were you crying though?

" i dont wanna leave you. I need you. I feel like if i leave you. Someone will steal you away from me."

" baby, you don't have to worry about that. No one will be better than you. Your the one that has my heart. And the only one that ever will.

" i love you kierstin."

" i love you too niall."

**************************************************************************************************

Crappy chapter guys im so sorry,im trying my best to write. I hate writers block. They have been alot of kierstin and Niall parts. Im going to try to make other parts with the others couples! I promise ! Comment and vote please ! Btw! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!