Chapter 20

Niall POV

* 5 days later*

I walked on to Melissa's door step and rang the bell. The boys right behind me. Melissa opened the door and hugged me and the rest of the boys."

" im so happy you guys came back early" Aylin said when i walked into Kierstins room

Kierstin looked so.. Sick. She had bruises all over her. I wanted to kill Santiago. He needed to be killed and just never come back.

" can i see her cuts?" I asked Melissa shyly

" yeah sure" she said as she lifted up her sleeve.

There were about 20-30 cuts. I just looked at them. And i started lightly touching them.

Kierstin moved around a little until she opened her eyes. She looked right at us. Little confused. She slept almost for 5 days straight.

" n-n-Niall ? Your.. Your back? " she said with tears in her eyes.

" hi baby" i said with a smile as i bent down to sit next to her.

" when did you get here?" She asked

" about 10 min ago." I said as the rest of the boys walked in.

" we left our tour a month early. We tweeted all our fans and told them that we would make sure we do the concerts later on in the year." Explained Harry

" you guys left because ?" She asked confused

" you" i said

"Why" she said still confused.

" you needed me. Just like i needed you." I said

" do i have to go back to Santiago's..." She said while tears steaming down her face.

" i would never let you go back to that devil."

" then were would i go? " she asked

" with me. Live with me. And come to all our tours with me."

Kierstin just smiled. I missed that smile. I haven't seen that smile in months.

" so do you wanna? " i asked

" well..."

Right before she could finished her sentence someone ran in the house.

" where is that worthless little piece of shit !?"