Chapter 25

{ this chapter isn't going to be exactly what happened on the real day im changing some stuff up }

I just finished watching the boys on the Teen Choice Awards with Melissa.

I left america after the 3rd or 4th day the boys were in North America for their tour. I had to start school again and i wasn't smart enough to be home schooled. I would rather get too distracted, or just be to lazy to do any work. So i came back to the UK and lived with Melissa and her mom. They moved into this new house so i had my own room and it felt like home. They boys weren't coming home for maybe about another week or so and i was so stoked for Niall to be with me again, only problem was i was really scared cause during the awards show... None of the boys looked happy.

"Hey Melissa... Did the boys look okay to you?" I asked sounded really cautious

" No OMG i was thing the same thing" she said standing up from her seat

" And did you see Niall, Liam or Lou at all in the audience?"

" Nope only harry and Zayn." She said shrugging her shoulders.

" Im really worried Melissa..." I say putting my head on her arm

" Don't im sure everything is fine. They are probably just tired." She said patting my head like a dog.

" I hope so.." I said to myself.

Me and Melissa went to bed soon after the show was over. Since the show is in America it was already about 3:00 in the morning in the UK, but didn't get much sleep cause maybe 3 hours later we heard knocking on the front door.

Me and Melissa both run down the stairs. And i open the door.

" Niall!" I scream and give him a hug while my legs are wrapped around him

Melissa does the same to Harry.

" Why are you guys back so early ? Melissa asks.

" We needed a break. Everything is just so exhausting and its really hard for us right now." Liam explains to us as me and Melissa walk outside.

" Tomorrow we need to talk to go guys about something serious." Niall says with this weird glow in his eyes like he's about to cry.

"What do you mean by "serious" ? I ask putting air quotes

" Something about the band and what going on with everything." He said looking down at his feet.

" okay well you guys go to your hotel, and get some sleep. You all look like zombies and me and Melissa will meet up with you guys tomorrow" i said with an awkward smirk and we all said our goodbyes.

PLEASE READ! A/N- I HAVE HIT 1K READS! LIKE OMG! not even 4 weeks ago i was at 800 something reads. Thank you so much and i made my choice and imma keep writing! I dont know how many more chapters, but imma keep going! And i write short chapter. Sorry im trying to figure ways to write longer ones. So thanks again for the 1K reads ! It means so much to me(: i love you all ! <3 xxx

Xoxoxo kierstin