Chapter 4

Kierstin POV.

Such a fun day so far. Niall won me this huge stuffed unicorn . Harry won me a monkey. Lou won me a bear. Liam won me a stuffed puppy. And Zayn won me a stuffed koala. I was surprised that they all won me something . But I love nialls the best! The sun was gonna set soon. I really didn't wanna end this day. It was the best one ever. Maybe we will still keep in touch. I hope so.

Niall POV.

The sun was just about to set. Time to go on the Ferris wheel. I grabed Kierstin's arm and saying "Kierstin come on ! Lets go on the Ferris wheel. There's a huge surprise! " she looked kinda nervous. We got in our seat. Harry and Lou below us and Liam and zayn above us. The ride started. I started to feel butterflies .

" so Kierstin .. How was your day? " I asked her .

' It was completely amazing, the best day I ever had"

When I looked in her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes. They just sparkle. And it's amazing . I gave her a huge smile. And she gave one back.

We were at the top. The sunset was beautiful .

"Niall, it's so beautiful . Did u do this on purpose ? "

"Uh yeah.. I did.. Do u like it? "

" I love it. "

We looked at each other . Our eyes locked . I leaned it . And our lips met. I could hear Liam and zayn clapping . Then I heard Lou and Harry whistling .. Kierstin's face was bright red, well, just like mine . But still. It was amazing . I felt something. Something I never felt before. Maybe she is the one.

Kierstin's POV.

The sunset was beautiful. It was a amazing surprise . But when me and Niall's lips met, I felt like I was in a dream. I didn't think it was all real. But when we kissed. I felt something. Something I never felt before. It was amazing . I heard the boys clapping and whistling . My face went beet red. But nialls did too so it wasn't as bad . This was for sure. The best day ever.

Harry POV.

"So Niall , how was that little kiss? Haha"

"Amazing " said Niall.

"Niall does Kierstin have your number ? "

"Uh.. I'll give it to her right now "

Niall POV

"Kierstin can I see your phone for a sec?"

"Uh.. Sure? "

When I opened her screen lock. It was a pic of me. I smiled . I guess she's a Niall girl? Haha

I went to her contacts and put my number . As the name I put "Niall that sexay beast" I giggled as I typed that and put a funny picture of me as the picture .

"Here you go Kierstin " I said as I handed her phone back

"Thanks Niall" she said

Liam POV

"Alright guys, I think we should bring Kierstin back, I just called her mom and she almost back at the hotel"

"Awww" said Kierstin and the rest of the boys .

****

Kierstin POV.

"At the hotel " said their driver.

I was so upset that I had to go back home , I for sure wasn't gonna tell anyone that me and Niall kissed. I wouldn't want to get any hate.

" thanks boys . It was a amazing day. This is one of the best." I said with a huge smile . As I huged them all.

"Your welcome love" said zayn .

"Before you can we have your twitter name ? " asked Louis.

"Sure it's kiersin1d" I said

They all took out their phones . Guessing that they were searching up my name.

I gave them all one last hug as I went into my car. I waved good bye to all and blew Niall a kiss. He smiled and blushed .

I wasn't even 10 min from when I left and I got a text message from "Niall that sexay beast." I smiled and thought " oh Niall.. You would put that"

My mom asked me who it was from and I said Niall. She was very surprised that he already texted me .

I looked back at my phone and it said.

"Hey love , I hope you had a amazing day..and that kiss was perfect (: xx

i texted back

" I sure did . Niall that sexay beast ;) and the kiss was perfect (: "

Niall POV

I wouldn't wait to text her . But she texted back so I guess she was happy I did.

She said . "I sure did." Niall that sexay beast ;) and the kiss was perfect :) "

I smiled .. I was happy that she liked the kiss.

I texted back

" haha love that name :p ;) and I was wondering if tomorrow u wanna hang out again? (: xx "

" yeah sure i would love to :) but please, no more amusment parks lol :)

"sure love, anything for you:) give me your adresss and ill pick you up around 2? does that sound good? xx"

"thats great! i cant wait! :)"