Chapter 14

It was decided to not stay the remainder of the weekend, Andriana came back with us. The ride back was heavy. No one spoke. Brando dropped off Andriana first and then brought us to our apartment. When we were about to get out the car, he told me he wanted to talk to me for a moment. He looked like he was debating with his self.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a confused voice

"I like you" He said, I sat there looking at him stun, I mean I knew how I felt, and I knew what Abby said but I wasn't expecting him to say that.

"It's been a while too" He continues, "I tried to deny it, but I can't anymore", Wait What, he tried to deny it, Why.

I realized I said that out loud when he started to speak again, "Because I didn't want to scare you" He said

"Scare me" I said, I was confused.

"I know you haven't been in a relationship since you moved here based on what Abby has said and I figured it was because of what you been through and that's understandable, I just figured that you were probably scared to be in a relationship and I don't want to make you uncomfortable" He said, I couldn't hold back my laugh.

"Yeah, you are right, I am scared but that's not the reason I haven't been in a relationship Brando" I said a little bit annoyed because of two reasons, one although I understood where he was coming from, I didn't like the fact that he had automatically jump to that conclusion without talking to me first and secondly, I was annoyed at myself because I really did give off that vibes so it would only be fair that he jumped to that conclusion. At the same time, I was kind of glad that he was thinking about my wellbeing.

He seems to have picked up my attitude as he looked at me a bit confused.

"The reason I haven't been dating anyone is because at the time I wasn't interested in anyone" I advised him, He smirked

"So, what about now" He says with another smirk, I should really be annoyed by his smirking but honestly every time he did, I felt my body heat up it was just so sensual.

"I have" I said with a smirk of my own. I stepped out of the car and as I was ready to close the door, I turned back to him and said "I like you too" I walked away.

While heading in I turned back to look and saw him looking at me with a big grin on his face, I shook my head and went in.