Chapter 4.

I sighed as I stood behind the food. People were coming for breakfast which meant Luke and his friends would be here any minute. I was with the older ladies who worked in the kitchen. It was quiet till I was in front of Eve. The girl whose been hating on me all this time.

"Nice hair net freak. What did you do to have daddy make you work with the lunch ladies." she asked in a baby voice.

"That's none of your business." I scoffed and handed her her plate of food.

She and her friends laughed and walked off. I looked down and sighed.

"Hey Missy." Luke's angelic voice lilted.

I looked up with a smile.

"Luke. Hi. Sorry you have to see me like this." I blushed pointing to my hair net.

"Don't blush. You look beautiful." He winked and made me blush.

"Your making me blush on purpose." I laughed and handed him his plate of food.

"Well you look cute when you blush." he shrugged.

"Yeah right. I look like a flipping tomato" I let got a small laugh.

"When you get done. Come sit with us." he pointed at the table of his friends.

"Well you look like your the last one so, I have to clean up a bit then I'll be over." I nodded taking the hair net off.

He smiled and walked towards his friends who laughed as he walked towards them. I turned and smiled. The ladies were smirking at me.

"We can clean up for you. It is our job of course." Linda spoke.

I took my apron off and hung it up before hesitantly walking over towards Luke's table. I saw Eve look at me and whisper to the group. Everyone laughed and looked over. Luke slowly turned around and saw me waving me over. I stopped walking and turned around. I couldn't sit with them. I walked over to an empty table and sat down. I shook my head and fiddled with my thumbs.

"Hey? You alright?" Luke took a seat next to me.

"I just don't want to be over there. Your friends hate me." I nervously laughed and looked up at him.

"Nah they don't hate you. Come sit with us." he pleaded.

"I really don't want to." I frowned glancing over at them staring at us.

I looked over at Luke who quickly pecked my lips. I laughed and looked at him.

"What was that?" I giggled.

"I just stole a kiss." He said pulling me up.

I sighed and followed him. He sat down and pulled me next to him. As he was talking with his friends he gently took my hair out of the pony tail. My wet curly hair fell down my shoulders. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"So Melissa. Are you coming with us to the Lake?" Eve asked.

"I didn't know you guys were going." I said.

"Well, after this were getting on a boat to go swim." she smiled.

"Oh I don't swim." I informed them.

"That's a bummer." she fake frowned.

"You can still come." Luke spoke.

"I guess." I smiled.

He smiled and stood up. I stood up as well. We all walked our separate way to our rooms.

I looked at my bathing suits I have my yellow one, My black and pink two piece, my black one pice and two piece. I remembered what Eve told me about my birthmark and grabbed the one piece. I changed into it and it had cuts in the sides and still showed my birthmark. I grabbed my silk cover up and slipped it on my arms. I stepped into my sandals and grabbed my sunglasses. I walked out of the room and found Luke waiting. He looked up and smiled.

"You look good." he smiled checking me out.

I covered my self with my cover up and gave him a little smile. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked to the front to wait for the rest of his friends.