Chapter 2- Sappy Nappy

Hello everyone! This is chapter 2. Also I'm thinking of making one shots with the characters of the SMP. Please let me know if y'all would like that. I will definitely take request if any of you have anything in specific.

The art above is by Diamondrosy7 on Twitter. :))) 

~~~~

Dream sprung awake at the sound of his phone blaring loudly for the second time today.

"Hello."

"Dream what's wrong?" Sapnap's voice rang from the other side obviously worried from the message he received from Dream earlier.

"It's George, Sapnap."

"What do you mean George? Is he okay?" Dream could hear rustling and figured Sapnap was getting onto his computer to check on his friend.

"He's fine, but he's not." Dream explained with a strained expression knowing that it made almost no sense.

"Explain." Sapnap simply said.

"He's probably gonna hate me for telling you, but ever since his accident in February he has been having nightmares. I thought they were gone because he hasn't called me about them for a few months already, but he called me today not long after we said good night freaking out Nick. And I don't know what to do." Dream confessed, he was stressing over the well being of his friend and it was taking a toll on him. This hole time George was probably dealing with it not to freak Dream out.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Sapnap asked slowly, breaking Dream's daze of worries.

"He didn't even want to tell me Sapnap, but I happened to call him one night when it happened and he vented then tried to deny it. You know George isn't good with sharing certain things about his life Nick. But what matters right now is that we have to help him."

He heard Nick sigh over the line. "We have a stream later. Maybe after we can if I can break him in to telling me anything so you won't be in trouble."

"Thank you." Dream released suddenly feeling much less stressed knowing his other best friend was now aware.

"I'm always here, Dream. Don't forget." Sapnap reassured lowly.

"I know."

~~~~~~~

Dream and Sapnap sprinted in a fit of laughter behind George who was taken off guard while in the desert temple.

"STOP! NO DREAM-! SAPNAP STOP!" He screamed as he tried to lose the two.

"Georgeeeee!" Dream teased as he got a few hits on George's character. Sapnap giggled and suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs.

Sapnap fell from a high place.

Dream lost himself in his wheezed laughs and smacked his head on his desk trying to calm down.

"DREAM GET HIM!" Sapnap screamed through his head set.

"I-I CAN'T BREATHE-" Once again he wheezed as George got away.

"I'm going to winnnnnn, Dreammm." George teased as he got the accomplishment of reaching the fortress.

Dream finally sobered up at his words and Sapnap had already returned to grab his things.

"Georgieeeee!" Sapnap called as he continued to follow the compass with Dream in tow.

Before George could get much further Dream chased him into the fortress.

Dream fell into the room just as George completed the portal. Both of them threw themselves trying to beat the other.

"George." Dream said lowly as he pearled after him.