Chapter 7- Time

I LOVE THE FAN ART OMG! Its so freaking cute. I tried to find the twitter through the pinterest that it was on but it said it wasn't available, so if any of you know please let me know so I can credit the artist. <3

Anyways I really hope you guys like this chapter I stayed up late to finish it up. I love seeing yalls comments and interacting with you guys! 

~~~~

Dream poured his heart out to his best friend. He told him everything. From the way that George and him stayed up late at night and he felt something tug at his heart. To the way he lost his breath when he would hear George call his name. Even the weird little show they had which Sapnap did not let go of until Dream threatened to hang up. He came clean and for the first time in a while he finally felt his thoughts focus compared to being a jumbled mess like they had been for the past few weeks.

"So can you explain to me why you're not confessing this to him?" Sapnap asked over the line.

Dream stared at his ceiling while laying on his floor, sad. "Because I-I can't lose him. Not him. And not over these feelings."

"Well then what's your plan then?" 

Well wasn't it obvious? Dream planned to basically ignore George for as long as it took for him to lose the feelings he had for him. In his mind it was pretty simple.

"Dude, you don't just lose feelings for someone like that." Sapnap responded with a scoff. "You might be able to ignore them, but once you talk to him they're gonna come back."

Dream shook his head. He wouldn't allow that. He was going through all this suffering in order to take things back to when they were normal. He would get back to normally talking with his best friend and all would be okay in the world. If he could only not focus on thoughts of his pretty brown eyes. And his perfect smile. Or his lips which happened to be his favorite. And his laugh which Dream found to be his favorite sound.

"I have to try."

"How do you know he doesn't feel the same way for you? Because let me tell you that he seems pretty miserable." Dream's breath faltered slightly at Sapnap's words.

"It's too risky Sapnap." His hands were shaky, "Even if there was a slight chance, and he did have feelings for me; we would still have to deal with the distance, the coming out, the possibility of breaking up and things never being the same." His head was pounding over the possibilities of everything going wrong and he didn't want that. He wanted to avoid it all.

"The timing of this is ridiculous you know. I barely convince George to go to therapy and now he has more to add to his session." Sapnap stated slightly concerned. He hadn't been asking George how it had been going and mentally made a note to do so once the British boy would actually answer his calls.

"Make sure he's going to those." Dream stated worriedly. He wouldn't be able to check up on George like he had planned to normally.

"I know you idiot."

Dream rolled his eyes and at the attitude. He understood that Sapnap was stuck in the middle of the mess right now, and would probably be in the middle of it for now on.

"Well since you're not gonna let me talk you out of this stupid plan of yours I'm done talking to you for today. Unless you realize how much of an idiot you're being don't call me later." Sapnap didn't give Dream the chance to answer and hung up.

Taking a break from the internet gave Dream way more time to think of other things than his next stream or editing his next YouTube. Not that he was happy about it because the only thing that always played on his mind was the one thing he was trying to ignore. George.