Time Judges

We went to a really amazing restaurant called cajuns cooking. "After you." Said newt holding the door open for me. "Thank you." I said walking in. "Table for 4." Said ben. "Follow me." Said the hostess showing us to our table. "Wow, this is awesome." I exclaimed looking around. "You sound like your not from here. Where are you from?" Asked Luke. "Nashville Tennessee. "I said after  ordering gumbo. "What's brings you to new orleans?" Asked ben. "My job and my friends." I said. "What's your job and If your here with your friends, where are they?" Asked newt. "Uh..  my job is a ..... fashion designer. I design clothes for a living and my friends are .. well..  I dont know." I said stirring my gumbo around. "You could hang out with us if you like?" Offered ben. "Thanks but... actually I would love too." I said smiling.

First we went to the mall and went shopping which I didnt think guys liked but I guess they do. I found an arts and crafts store and bought some pencils and sketchbooks. Next we went out the park while they played frisbee, I sketched out a drawing of them. "Whatcha drawing?" Asked newt looking a the picture over my shoulder. "You guys." I said handing him the sketch. "This is amazing, come look at this." Yelled newt. "Wow, your this is terrific." Said ben. "Beutiful just like the girl who drew it." Said luke smiling at me.

I took back the sketch book and drew some more till my phone rang. I picked it up and said "alice here , what's up?" "Where the heck are you? Please say your away from those time judges." Said Carter on the other end. "I've been hanging out with them, all day." I said. "Why, get back here now." Yelled Carter. Before I could say anything my phone was pulled from my hand and hung up. "Why did you do that?" I asked Newt. "I can see from the look on your face that you were about to cry so I figured it was from the phone call." He said sitting beside me.

I just sketched some more till Newt asked "what was the phone call about and who yelled?" "Oh, it was just my friend yelling at me to get back to the place we're staying at." I said shrugging my shoulders. We continued to talk till about 7 when I got another call from Carter. "I have to go take this." I said standing up and waking off. "Mission accomplished, they trust me." I laughed. "How did you do it?" Asked Carter astonished. "I have my ways and being a girl who seems upset also helps."I said. "When do you think you'll be back?" He asked sounding kinda worried. "About 9, I promise I'll stay safe captain." I said. "Please, stay safe and let me know if anything happens. If your not back by 9, I'm assuming the worst." He said. "Bye, and stop worrying." I said. "Bye and I wont till your back." He said before hanging up.

I got back to the place where the Newt and Ben were. "Wheres luke?" I asked. "Oh we got a hit on a guy we've been after for a while." Said ben.  "Oh, who?" I asked sounding intrigued. "This guy named  spark, hes a time traveler we've been after for years now. We get so close then he slips away but we have a way of getting him this time." Said newt. "Oh how?" I asked knowing Carter was in trouble. "If we can get his sidekick, he will have to surrender to us." Said ben. I needed a way of letting Carter know he was in trouble without the judges knowing, luckily my mom called me."My moms calling me, I have to take this." I said walking away. "Hey mom, what's up?" I asked. "Where are you?" She asked. "remember I'm staying at a friends house tonight." I said trying to make it sound like I was telling the truth. "Ok hunny love you." Said my mom before hanging up.

I kept the phone close to my ear and called Carter. "Captain Carter spark speaking." He said. " where are you and Peter?"I asked frantically. "Calm down, I'm on the ship and Peter is getting food. What's wrong?" He asked. "Peter is in trouble, they sent someone after him." I said almost crying. "I'll go get him, get away from those guys now." He said. "No, you can't go get peter. They take you too, I'll find him. Dont leave that ship until peter gets back. I have to keep my cover going or they'll try to get all of us and the keys." I said. "Alice, you need to listen to me." He said sounding like he was going to cry. "No, listen to me. Stay on the ship till peter gets back, that's an order." I yelled hanging up the phone.

"Well well well, your the girl that was with them." Laughed ben. "Wait, your with spark?" Asked newt. "What do you mean with? I only was with him to get information on him. I hate that guy more then anything else. " I said sounding disgusted. "Then what did you find out about him?" Asked ben. "That he is stupid and leaves his key just lying around. He has a dog named blue, doesnt care about that stupid assistant of his. So even if you did capture him, spark wouldnt care." I said. "Oh great, you aren't with him." Sighed newt. "Then who were you on the phone with and who's peter?" Asked ben still suspicious of me. "Peter is my little brother and spark took him. I was talking with my crewmates and telling them not to engage on spark till I got peter back." I said making my story sound believable. "Oh well, we'll help you get him back." Said newt hugging me. I knew then I was in deep trouble if they found out who I really was.

I hung out with them until luke got back holding Peter's collar of his shirt. "Let me go stupid." Yelled peter. "Brother, your ok."I said hugging him and whispering the words, play along or we will get caught. "Brother?" Asked luke confused. "Yeah, the kid is her brother and spark just took him from her and her crew." Said ben. "Oh well, sorry kid." Said luke patting Peter's head. "We better be getting back to our crew before it gets late. "I said grabbing peters arm and walking away. "Wait up alice."yelled ben running up to me and hugging me."till we see again." I walked away with peter at my side. "What was that?" Asked peter. "I dont know." I said shocked.

We kept an eye on our backs to make sure we weren't followed. As soon as we got on the ship and the door closed, Carter ran to us and hugged us. "Miss us much." I laughed. "You had me scared. I didn't know what was going on and you by yourself with the time judges. Peter, never leave this place without me." Said Carter. "I'm tired, so im going to go lie down. "I said yawn and walking to my room. "What happened?" Carter asked Peter. "Well I went to get food, a big guy picked me up by the collar and dragged me to where the other goons and alice was." Said peter. "What else?" Asked Carter.  "Well alice made an excellent plan and we pretended that i was her brother and that she despised you. She made that part very convincing." Said peter.

"I'm going to go to bed see you in the morning." Said Carter yawning and walking to his room. "Night captain." Yelled peter going to his room.