box ?

sfx* beep beep beep ( carrolline's phone vibrate )

"ughh,what time is it" Carrolline pick her phone and turn off the alarm, "wait...." said carrolline while look at the clock on her phone * I see the time said 09:00 "i am late ohh shit why they doesn't wake me up" I run off to get the towel and take a bath 'ohh i am gonna get killed'

I immediately change into a dark blue short dress and brush my hair,and then i rushed to the ground floor, i find Charlotte text someone and laugh, i said "why you don't wake me up,and why you still here, aren't we supposed to go to Buckingham to meet the denmark royal family?, where is mom and dad ?, and who are you texted?, why you seems like you flirt? huh!" Charlotte answer you quickly "slow down sis, do you remember what dad said last night we go to the Buckingham at 11:00 after the meeting finished, why you seem really exited to meet the denmark royal family, guess my sister had a crush " said Charlotte while giggle. i felt so embarrassed then someone knock at the door.

George from nowhere show up and said "so nobody gonna answer the door ?,fine i will"            i quickly run to the door before george do when i open the door there is no one outside but i find a packet that say for Carrolline windsor 'i don't think i order something online'  she said in her heart, quickly george come to the door "what is that ?" he asked "probably from a fans" she said, i quickly grab the box and go to my room.

you put the packet in your desk and grab your phone, you type your passcode and see a DM in your secret acc which not that much fans know that account you see the username @j_1234 you asked yourself 'who is j_1234' you are about to read the dm but your dad was calling you you answer his call 

THE Conversation

 DAD : HELLO HONEY, ARE YOU UP NOW ?

Carrolline : NAH, I GUESS I AM STILL SLEEPING

DAD : HAHAHAHA, UMM BY THE WAY DONT FORGET TO BROUGHT MOMMY PHONE SHE LEFT IT IN HER CLOSET 

Carroline : OH, OKAY I WILL

DAD : DON'T FORGET YOUR BREAKFAST

Carrolline : OKAY

Carrolline : ALRIGHT DAD, BYEE 

DAD : BYE, SEE YOU AT 11 AM

Carrolline : BYE

*the end of the conversation

A/n i don't change a lot just a little some details

(417 words)