speech

charlotte pov*

'i saw my sister text leonor and talking about felix but felix seems flirt and one thing again they are wearing a dark blue clothes they look like a couple, i kinda ship them but is it possible to get them together ?' after i think about it i ran of to my grandmother and told her everything that i see, she said "well nothing is impossible" then i go back to my seat and waiting for the queen finish her speech.

end of  charlotte pov

the queen : we really thank you for the danish royal family, as my thank you, please princess carrolline and prince felix get their speech

carrolline pov *

"we really thank you for the danish royal family, as my thank you, please princess carrolline and prince felix get their speech" the queen said.

"me" while pointed herself, then i turn to felix with some gesture said let's go. 

while we were walking downstair i said "what i should say, i am not expecting this"

then he answer "just calm down just said some positive things don't freak out and i will help you"

"alright" with some calm voice but i feel like my heart gonna drop, then he grab my hand and holding it i don't know how but i feel relax and something that i never feel but also my heart was almost stop working.

felix pov *

"we really thank you for the danish royal family, as my thank you, please princess carrolline and prince felix get their speech" the queen said

i really freak out after hear that, my heart drop, but i see carrolline and she make some gesture that say let's go so i go after her, while we walking down stair she said  "what i should say, i am not expecting this" , in case for making she calm down i said "just calm down just said some positive things don't freak out and i will help you", then she said with calm voice "alright" it seems like she calm down but i can feel she still freak out so i don't know why we ended up holding hands that's because my insting i thought she gonna be uncomfortable but it turned out she's calm down, then we walking together to beside the queen ,and then starts our speech she's really really great at her speech i helped her a little bit, while i still holding his hand i don't know how it feels like i wanna be like this forever i don't wanna let her hands go, i think i am in love with the princess but like what i say i think he had a  boyfriend.

(454 words)