i still love them

long short story leonor and george got caught by one of the Buckhingham bodyguard and now she was back to buckhingham luckly i don't get caught by the bodyguard and the army now i am a royal fugitives and i hope she doesn't tell the rest of my family that i am still alive and living with their cousin.

"tomorow you will see her" said kate while crying, it's hard to see people you love crying because of you.

the funeral had finished, my mom got in the car while say goodbye to me, i raise my hand to say goodbye too, she shared how much she loved me even when i was really naughty, i tried not to cry when i heard that i though my mom love charlotte more than me but i am wrong she love me a lot.

i run away with my new brother to buckhingham, i saw my dad and the entire family crying in the hall even outside was raining i still heard my father screaming.

leonor pov*

"it couldn't be them" i said while crying, i am still thinking is it really them if yes why they left me if no where are them now.

"IT CAN'T BE MY DAUGHTER" william said with his tears and shout, still can't believe his daughter die this fast

even the queen, i never see her crying before but now i see her crying really hard, why good people always go first

then i look at the rain then i see a girl and a boy in black dress, the boy is holding an umbrella with the girl, "carrolline, felix" i said, charlotte rushed out into the rain when she heard what i said, the girl running in the rain and the boy also running chasing the girl, they left their umbrella in the bush, "SISTER WHY YOU LEAVE ME ALONE" charlotte screaming in the middle  sound of rain.

philip pov*

i just see the news, i can't believe my great great grandaugther go first, yesterday is my birthday but no one even remember that even my children, i am not jealous of my great grandaugther die is more worse than birthday, i remember carrolline made me a documenter clip dedicated to me and her, i open my wardrobe and searcing for the DVD "here i found it" i put the DVD to the DVD player i press play button,  it start playing in the last clip she wish me a happy birthday "happy birthday great grandfather, wish you a very happy birthday, since you are officialy 1st century now, so i make you a hundred year jurnal for you i suppose to put it in the same box as i placed the DVD so good luck find it, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" She said.

she's the sweetest child that i ever know now i am turning 101, but she doesn't here anymore to celebrate my birthday, i do miss her prank, and more prank the cheerfull the castle  she's gonna be the perfect queen for great britain in the future, i hope she still alive.

someone knock at my door, turns out it someone bodyguards he was told to deliver a cake and a bunch of present for me, i quickly grab that, finally someone remember my birthday, i put the cake in my desk, it's my favorite cake a vanila cake with some chocolate macaron in the top and some glazed strawberry, but how did the sender know i was in sandringham palace, but i don't mind a quickly open the present and i found a letter and a beautiful painting of me and carrolline, i open the letter and it say :

for your highness prince phillip of edinburgh

from someone that love you a lot

happy birthday, i wish you a very long age, and a love surounding you everwhere, i am so sorry for not being there for your birthday as the replacement i give you, your favorite cake, once again happy birthday

lot of love 

~CW

"i know it she still alive, but she was somewhere hiding from all the problem she may receive" i said