1 years later

"what" felix shouted, "what's wrong your highness" said the doctor confused, "it's not carrolline doctor you idiot" said george, "no, i am so sorry" said felix feeling embarased, "george watch your mouth" said william while walkinng to kate, "is she okay ?" william ask kate, "the doctor hasn't come out yet" said kate, 15 minutes later the doctor is come out with carrolline, "you okay darling" said william, "yeah, just a little dizzy, what is happening actually" said carrolline, "it's a long story we will told you the whole story once we were home" said william, "you two can stay in our house, your parents left you here" said william, "ok" said nikolai and felix

1 years later *

carrolline pov *

finnaly today we gonna reunite their parents let leonor and felix to have a sleepover in england,this is the twenty times in a year i start prepare and i check the calender i found out tomorow is my great grandfather birthday so i go out to buy some sleepover snacks and some birthday planner, i grab my key and go to my dad to tell him if leonor and felix gonna come tonight and yeah he said yes, so i go to walmart and buy some chip while think about the birthday i walk to the cashier to pay but guess what, i left my wallet in the dining table 

meanwhile at home *

william found a wallet which was he recognize it was carrolline wallet, the he said "oh god my genes"

so i called my brother if he can come here and pay for me then a boy with blonde hair and green mix with blue eyes, american boy said "let me help you" i said "thank you", then he pay for my snack and the other, i said "i will gave your money back", "no problem, you look  rich so you probably gonna afford my money back", i said "come get your money back", "ofc"

time past we drive to my house and we got to my home i quickly come indside and grab my money and gave it to him 

then he said "umm i am jaeden martell", "ohh,yeah nice to meet you, i am carrolline windsor" i said, "well already know that tho, btw would you like to hang out sometime ?" he asked, "i am looking for that person to hang out since my brother and sister are busy, probably, yeah sometime" i said, "here is my number +321 13********* " he said, i quickly put it in my contact and name him "jae" .

louis pov *

i was doing my homework in my room then i want to go to sister room (carrolline) to borrow an eraser i lost mine i straight walked to sis room then i see charllote and george both looking at the window while looking at someone i joined them and asked "what you guys watching, owhh i see" while looking at my sister carrolline with a boy which i know him from "IT" "isn't it jaeden martell"i said, "stttttttttt, shut up or someone will hear us" they said, the my dad tap our back while saying "what are you guys doing ?" , "nothing important" chattering began, my dad suddenly realized what's going on "back ago felix, now a stranger, such a player just like his dad" mom said, "oh darling, they gonna have a fight" george said, "here we go again" charllote said, "i just want an eraser" i said while i walk to my sister room, i finished my homework and heard the front door open 'that must be sissy' i quickly go downstair to meet my sister and said "i borrow your eraser", the she said "okay" then ran off to her room.

jaeden pov *

i am in england to attend my new movie premiere, i go to walmart to buy some stuff like snack, towel, and some food, i stayed in my cousin house i told my cousin, emily, than i get a taxi to go to walmart, i go buy some stuff, i was about to pay and there's a girl which i know her from the royal family she look like a person that lost her wallet but guess what she really lost her wallet so i offered her some help i pay for her then go to her house he bring my money back even though she look really evil but she was pretty 'stop jaeden what are you doing, you have sateen, she's perfect, you're not a player jaeden' but yeah whatever she will never know i mean we're not really dating'

felix pov*

ting* (felix phone is ringing), "excuse me" said felix while grab his phone and get out from the chair, "where do you think you're going" joachim shouted at felix, felix ignore what his parents said and rushed to his room.

fight,drama,broken home, sadness overload thats how felix life gendre was described, the only people that gonna understand him was just his brother, carrolline, and leonor obviously just them, if you expect being a royal with an unlimited money, happines, and happily ever after no it's not working like that

(869 words)