chapter 1

Kirishima POV.

As strange as it might be I hate mornings. Which is quite surprising for some, since I'm usually in that happy-go-lucky persona. But I mean, who likes mornings? Except morning people, so don't come here with that.

Though I hate mornings it doesn't take long for the optimist to come out. Although naturally waking up 1 hour before my alarm is supposed to go off, didn't help with that. Which leads me to where I am now, lying in my bed listening to the blaring ringtone of my phone.

Not caring who it might be, I reach over answering in a sleepy raspy morning voice. "Hello? Who is it?" I hear a gasp "Eijiro! Don't you remember me!? We were literally hanging out two days ago!!"

 ....... Mina... 

"Hey Mina. No, I haven't forgotten about you." I chuckled. "Good! Do you know what day it is?" She asked exited. 

"It's Monday?" I asked dumbfounded and still puzzled, waiting for her to come to the point. "Well, yes it is Monday, but guess what makes this Monday so special!" "Uuuuhh..." I shaked my head not knowing. I searched my room for any hints, nothing except the calendar marked with first school day.

...

"It's the first day of our new school!" I sat up completely awake and threw the duvet off me, quickly putting the phone on speaker "YES!!!" She screamed. "Mina! I'll finally see Bakugo after so long! I have only seen him four times since summer break.. last year." "Why haven't you seen him more? Did you break up!? Without telling me!?" Mina asked paniced that her favorite ship may have rips in it sails. 

"No! He had to move 'cause of his dads new job! We're still together! But I do feel a little nervous." I confess, thinking back to the day he moved, about the last kiss we shared when we said bye. "Well, you'll meet him again today. And you'll be just fine, he's your boyfriend, no need to be nervous." Mina reassured.

"Thanks Mina. Well since you woke me up early, I'll just start to get ready." I said making her sigh. "Yeah, but call me when you're done so I can get all the details! Also! I won't be coming before tomorrow, it's nothing to worry about, so relax, nothing has happened." She reassured me before I even asked my concerns. Like the good mom she is. "Ok, I'll call, and if something does happen. Tell me." I said sternly. "Of course. Damn, you sound like my dad. See you tomorrow, bye." She hung up.

I spaced out, looking into thin air, hyping myself to get out of the warm comfort of my bed... until my alarm sounded. I went to the bathroom, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I dragged my long hair into a low ponytail and put on casual, comfy clothes. You know, dress to impress. A grey t-shirt, high waisted blue jeans with a belt and black converse. Topping it off with a caps and headphones, and of course a brown, leather bracelet. Bakugo gave it to me when we made us official, he has one to match.

Walking down I saw my mom making breakfast

Walking down I saw my mom making breakfast. "Good morning honey, you are up earlier than usual." she stated. "Morning! Mina called me just to yell about school today." I complained playfully, digging into the plate. "That does sound like something Mina would do." She said knowingly. "Yeah." I said on reflex.