Chapter 11

Third POV.

The next day they woke up to a fire alarm ringing loudly above their heads. All the students walked out and firemen appeared soon after. Words were already going around, said that one of the students had activated it on purpose. A lame prank by the seniors, starting a tradition to mess with the first years. 

If they keep the games in the future, this would in two years be the Bakusquads doing, pranking the new students at the school. 

Bakugo and Kirishima sat on a bench away from everyone else, just talking and hugging. Bakugo had dragged a blanket with him in the last moment, before he got forced out the doors. He complained that he had to wake up so much earlier than what he needed. 

At the moment it was 4.00 am and half the school was sleeping while standing or laying on the grass, holding each other close for warmth. 

Baku wasn't happy, starting the day off with a horrible mood. Kiri said he could lean on him until they were allowed to go back in. He fell back asleep soon after his temple hit his shoulder. 

Mina had dragged her girlfriend out the building, through the big crowds. She looked for her redheaded friend and his boyfriend. She was fast to spot them and ran towards the sweet duo. Hagakure looked at Mina with a little smirk shook her head in amusement, slowly following, dragging her feet over the grass.

Kirishima watched the couples expretions, laughing at the difference. Bakugo had fallen asleep in Kirishimas arms, with the blanket wrapped around them both. 

Mina approached Kirishima with a big bearhug, petting Bakugo's head. She silently awed. 

"Hey kiribaby! I guess we meet earlier than expected, but that doesn't matter. I want to introduce my girlfriend, Hagakure Toru." Mina said bringing Hagakure closer. Toru smiled and reached out her hand. "It's nice to meet you, Hagakure. I'm Kirishima Eijiro and this is my boyfriend Bakugo Katsuki." Kirishima said as he shook her hand. 

Bakugo woke up at the mention of his name. "What? Me what? I heard my name." He said, still tired. Kiri chuckled, petting his boyfriend. "I was just introducing you to Hagakure." There was a slight pause as Bakugo thought. "... Who?" Kirishima took in a deep, sharp breath. That's my boyfriend. He squinted his eyes. 

"She's Mina's girlfriend." He said as he nudged Bakugo to sit up. "Oh. Hey." He stretched, not really caring for the new person standing in front of him, being too tired to proses much information.

They kept talking for two whole hours. Still outside despite being allowed in again. 

As for a little stalker; she had planned to break apart their relationship. Firt, she had to take one out the equation, and she knew exactly where to find help. 

Yuga Aoyama. He knew everyone, and had every little bit off tea there was. Being famous for knowing peoples secrets without any info about it beforehand. If you wanted some juicy drama, he was one to ask. 

Mina also had some nice information, but she was friends with Kirishima, so to Aoyama she went. 

When she spotted Aoyama she barged through the group of people. Aoyama stood with three friends, and his boyfriend, watching her collide with them. "Sorry for pushing, Iida, we'll talk later.

Before Uraraka grabbed Yuga's wrist and dragged him to a corner, hidden from everyone else. "Ok, mon cheri. What's the deal with you?" He said, blowing a bubble with  piece of gum, popping it, thinking. Ok, just keep cool, she's not that scary. 

Uraraka looked around to see if the coast was clear. "Ok. So, need to cause some damage." Aoyama's eyes widened and got exited. "For who?" Uraraka smirked. She turned around and pointed to Kirishima and Bakugo. "I need something on the redhead cuddling the blond cutie." She pointed.

"I need them to break up, so I can get the beauty with glasses."

"Uh. I have some on both I think, Kirishima Eijiro and Bakugo Katsuki, right? But are you sure you want that though. They look so happy, and I don't want enemies. What are you gonna do with the info, sister?" Aoyama questioned.

He was always carefull with what he told to who, never wanting to harm anyone.

"Do you not see? They're gay, two faggots. The girls beside them too. Gross. And the cutie with glasses is whay to sofisticated for such a lowlife lifestyle. He should be with someone else! I would, for example, be way better for him. I just need something to get blondie alone. Regardless if you tell me something or not, I'll go through with my plan." She barked as she crossed her arms and looked up at him. 

His eyes widened. Note to self - Do not tell 'Raka you're gay. Just go with the flow, can't hurt you..may hurt you. Aoyama thought and sighed. 

"Ok then. Well, do you want stuff on only Kirishima?"...She just looked at him, deep in thought. Only? What did he know about Katsuki.

"Hello?" Yuga repeated, not seeing his mistake. 

"Omg, chill. Just tell me about red riding hood." She sat down on the damp grass, he followed. 

"Ok. So, Tokoyami told me he heard Tsuyu and Koda talk about something they heard from Ojiro. He had heard from Sato, which heard from Todoroki, that heard from Toru, who heard from Mina, that Kirishima and Kaminari had.. had intercourse while Kirishima was still together with Bakugo.

Kirishima still haven't told him about. Bakugo doesn't even know that they've been friends for long. Kaminari is now 'friends' with Bakugo and in a relationship with Sero. Kirishima and Kaminari have not even talked yet since they saw each other on the second day of the first week here." He ranted. 

"Ok, you champ. Can I get the tea about Bakubabe?" She had all she needed to go on with the plan, but she was too curious about what he had on Bakugo. 

Shit, how did she know?

"No. That, I'm too reluctant to share. I don't even know how I know it, but that's only for him to share." He refused. 

"Oh, I think you should tell me, don't worry, I would tell anyone, I'm just curious." she started him down with a cynical smile. 

Oh no.. what does she have one me? Does she know about me and Iida? Yuga stressed. But it wouldn't be cool of me to tell. Omg, of she wasn't scary before, she's definitely scary now.