Chapter 5

Third POV.

After two hours, Bakugo was completely calm again, Kirishima took an hour. The next hour was used in the cafeteria, to eat, and in their room. They stayed in the room, cuddling. Kirishima deep in thought and Bakugo fast asleep.

Kirishima was mostly thinking about his boyfriend. Katsuki's so cute sometimes.. and dumb and angry. For one moment he could be all nerdy, then he can be shy and cute, and the next he could be blowing up. Allthough that has become more, rare and not so loud.

Katsuki reasently found his way around it, and it makes him so mush more atractive to Kirishima. He is really academically smart, but can act dumb, so much that it almost makes his red headed boyfie look smart. To think that I'm not anywhere near his level of smart, but he still loves me! So lucky!

Bakugo could be protective when they were around other people, and go all anger issues. Then.. when they were alone, he was all cuddly and sweet. Soft, and it's like thier rolls switch and Eijiro is the one who has to protect little 'suki. He chuckles at the thought of his boyfriend. 

Bakugo on the other hand is asleep on his boyfriend, laying with half of his body on top of kirishima's. Using his chest as a pillow. 

Bakugo mumbles in his sleep as he frowns. "No. Stop it." Kirishima looks down and pull him tighter and rub circles on his back, familiar with his frequent nightmares. "I don't wanna. I.. no.. stay." Kiri's eyes goes wide as he recognize the words of the trembling boy.

> Flashback <

Kirishima and Bakugo was laying down on a blanket at the back of Kirishima's house. A little hill just behind it, no lights, only a complete darkness. They were close to each other, holding hands as they took in the cool night air. With no clouds on the night sky they looked up at the stars. The trees around them rustle as the wind blows through them, making leaves fall down and wander off.

Kirishima couldn't help but think that the blond has been off, like he was keeping a secret from him. He seemed closed up again, like he was before they got together. They had no secrets between them, always told each other everything. No one knew as much about them as they did about each other.

Kiri turned his head to the side, looking at his boyfriend. "Hey, Katsuki?" He tightened his hand around Bakugo's as he turned his head towards him. "Yeah?" He said in a soft tone.

"We need to talk." Kirishima said serious.

Bakugo fiddled with his fingers at those words. What did he mean by that? Is he going to break up with me? I haven't seen him so serious since he demand me to buy him a pair of crocs he saw at the mall one day.

"What, did I do something wrong?" Bakugo stumbeled out, nervous. Kirishima immediately answered as he saw his sad frown. "No, no, no. You haven't done anything wrong! I just feel like.." Bakugo's expression went from sad to confusion. "Feel like?" Bakugo encouraged.

"Like you're hiding something from me. A secret, I don't like it." Kiri said, wanting answers.

"Yes. I am keeping something from you." Kirishimas eyes widen and his heart sank. "I just kept it for myself 'cause I didn't know how to tell you. I don't like it either." Bakugo said looking down.

Kirishima goes on all defense as he sees a tear roll down his boyfriends face.

"I don't want to leave you." Bakugo says as Kirishima hugs him. "W- what do you mean leave me?"

"We're moving.. in a week. 'Cause of the old mans new job location or something. The hag is forcing me with." He half sobbed.

Kirishima didn't know what to feel, he felt anger, sadness, confusion and he was surprised. He didn't want his lover to move, but he didn't want to see him sad. So he kissed him, wiping away at his cheeks.