Back to Hogwarts and Admitting

"Ugh I don't want to go back" Kacey said as she lugged a suitcase behind her. "Come on now it's not that bad" George said. Reagan and Fred had gotten very close over the last two days of the break. Everyone piled onto the train and Lacey sat by George whom had put his jacket over her. Reagan and Fred sat on the opposite side of the compartment. George smiled as Kacey leaned against him and yawned. "Why do you always get so sleepy on train rides" he asked. Kacey shrugged. "I'm just tired." She said.

The four got off the train and for the first time Kacey saw the Thestrals. She had missed the carriages the first time. She looked at it and pet the Thestrals. "What are you doing" Fred asked and Reagan walked over and pet it too. Fred and George murmured to each other. "These are Thestrals aren't they?" Reagan asked. "Yeah. You see them if you've witnessed a violent death..." Kacey said then paused. She turned to Reagan, tears in her eyes. "Let's get in the carriage now" Reagan whispered.

Once on the carriage George wrapped his arm around Kacey. "Are you okay" he asked. "Truthfully, no" she said. "It was something that happens at my old school. There was a war that broke out. It was between the two different houses, so many were killed" Kacey said, cringing at the thought. George held on to Kacey tightly and kissed her head. "I promise I'll never let you see another war like that" he said.