Changing

Kacey sighed as she looked at the goblet. She looked down as Fred and George came in and everyone clapped. "It's not going to work" Hermione said in a singsong voice. Kacey shut her book knowing Hermione was right but she stayed to see what the boys had cooked up. The twins hooked arms and drank the potion. She watched as they jumped over the line and threw their names in. That is when she got up and walked out.

Kacey passed her brother in the hall who snarled at her. She hadn't smiled since she received the letter.

Kacey walked into her dorm and took out a murky black liquid and put it her hair, she pointed her wand at her hair and muttered a few words and her hair changed from platinum blonde to black then to red then purple... She put a spell on her hair dye to change colour. She looked in books about rules of Hogwarts to see if there was a required length of a robe. Smiling as she saw none, she cut off part of her robe and hemmed it.

Kacey looked at the broken necklace that had came in her parcel. "Repairo" she said and the necklace repaired itself.

Kacey soon stood in a mirror, changed her hair color to black. She wore a robe that was full length except for a slit that was quite large at the bottom and ran up to a couple inches below her waist. She had tall black boots on and her ruby necklace with lipstick to match the shimmering red.