Chapter 1

My day started out like any other. Normal day at the beach, got a tan. Then as of five o'clock tonight my personality did a 360, and changed into someone totally different. What am I? I'm a spy, assassin, mercenary it really depends on the target or job at the time. I'm one of the worlds best spies. Highly trained and all that. Tonight my target is Mr. Eric Johnson, I've benn studying him for the past two weeks, so I know all his likes and dislikes and his daily schedule. I know everything about him.

"You ready?" my partner, Jake asked. His been playing the part of Mr. Johnson's right handed man so we can get any valuable information out of him. This also allowed Jake to bring a mysterious woman that's interested in Mr. Johnson and wants to learn the ropes in his profession, me.

"Oh yeah, whats our mission again?" I asked putting in my earrings.

"Well you and I hang around Johnson and then you get him alone and use your magic to get him to tell you who his selling drugs to, and then kill him."

"Easy." I said, we were going to Mr. Johnson's party. Jake was wearing a nice tux and a tie, and his dark hair was combed back nice. He smiled showing his Peary white teeth. His gun was hided under his jacket by the small of his back. I was wearing a black cocktail dress that showed my back and split along my left leg. My gun was straped to my thigh, and my set of knifes were on the inside of the spilt. He went first and I would be come later so no one would suspect anything.

******

I arrived at the party an hour after Jake, or should I say an hour after Alex Jensen. The doorman helped me out of my car and took the keys. I went inside there were many people inside, so when I talked to him it would have to be alone. I couldn't do a simple gun shot, I'd have to be quiet like I thought.

"Ms. Blair?" a man with black hair about mid- thirties. He had dark eyes, and wore a tux. My target, Mr. Johnson.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Your Ms. Blair. Alex has told me a lot about you. He says that you are interested in what I do?"

"Yes he is correct. I've always found it very interesting. What kind of case are you working on now if I may ask?"

"Well lets go somewhere mo private. I hope you understand."

"Of course." he took my hand and led me up the stairs to what I guessed was his room.

"Now, what would you like to know?" He asked going over to his drinks.

"Information about the case your working on right now." I said taking a seat in the love seat in the room.

"Well you do know what I do right?"

"Of course, your a billionaire and you have a traditional drug association. I'd love to make that kind of money no matter what I did."

"You're my kind of girl," he chuckled. "Well I sell drugs to a lot of countries in the world. They pay well. Like my current case I'm working I'm selling to a man names James Witchem, and another to Jason Richwell. They are paying about three million."

"Wow, so what do I have to do to get into this?" I asked taking a step closer to him. He's looking at me like the step excited him.

"Hmmm. That's a very good question." I kept walking and traced the lines of his muscles on his back. Then i twisted his neck around to it's breaking point. It killed him instantly.

"Target terminated," I said in my ear piece to Jake.

"Good, warning." He said. Warning? That could mean anything. So I walked out of the door in the room, and saw three guards and Jake in front. Now I knew what he meant by warning.

"Hello Ms. Blair." one of the guards said. They all pointed their guns at me including Jake. "Step back inside the room. One of the guards opened the door and pushed me inside. "So you killed Mr. Johnson." He pressed his lips together tightly. A big muscular guard pushed me into a chair and tied me tightly with rope. "Who do you work for?" He asked.

"A law firm." I said smugly.

"No, we all knew that is a lie. So I'll ask again. Who do you work for?"

"Your mom?" I tried.

"Don't press me or I will kill you."

" and if you do that how will you know who I work for?" He glared at me. I already got the not untied, I just held it so it looked like I was still tied. I caught Jakes eye and he nodded. Then I quickly stood up and grabbed the gun from the nearest guard and snapped his neck, the next guard csme running at me and then I grabbed one of my knifes and threw it with the flick of my wrist. It landed in his chest. Jake had killed the other guard.

"Let's go." He said and we walked out of the room and down the stairs and out the door. He got his car and I got mine. Then we raced to th airport and within minutes we were on the plane.

"Great job agents." Our missions adviser said. "Agent Vanessa Ericson. Very good job with getting information. We have agents traveling to china today to pick them up."

"You ready to be home?" I asked Jake. We've been working together for about ten years now. We were both recruited at the same time and were through training and then we were paired as partners. We've saved each others lifes a million times. We work well together.

"Yeah, I can wait I meet this new girl, and she's great."

"Awesome. Do you think this one will last a while?"

"No, not at all, she's great just not the type."

"She's right out of college isn't she?"

"You know me so well,"he laughed. "Im just not ready for something serious. But I hope one day I will have what you and Randy have." I smiled at the thought of him.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you." I dug in my bag and pulled out my one carrot diamond ring, and putnit on the ring finger of my left hand, and showed it to Jake.

"Wow." Then he looked at me. "Your engaged! I better be your man of honor!!"

"Of course but you might have to fight Emma and Brittany for that spot."  

Then my phone buzzed in my pocket, and Randy's name flashed in white across my phone. 

"Hey baby! You miss me?"