Chapter 1

A/N heehe its chappy 1 hope you like it!

*Chapter 1*

*Niall's POV*

I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto my blue jeans. I hear mumbling outside the door, I can't really make out what they are saying though. I really don't remember why i'm here or how I got here, but I have a feeling in my gut i'm not gonna get out any time soon.

I hear the door open, and foot steps coming towards me, I dont bother to look up from my pants. I hear the terrible sound of a metal chair scrapping across the floor. The sound stops right in front of me, I slowly look up to see someone dressed in all black, black skinny jeans, a plain black shirt, a black leather jacket, black boots, yeah you get my point. The boy sitting right in front of me is beautiful, yes i'm gay get over it, brown golden eyes that make you want to jump into them and drowned in pure joy, perfectly styles hair, it looks like he spends a LOT of time on that.

"so blondie, your finally awake" he smirks at me, hmm, thats a sexy smirk

"why am I here?" I ask sharply, he gets up from his seat and sits on my lap,

"you are here because you are now my..."

"your what?" he slowly bring his lips to my ear and whispers

"prisoner" he gently licks the outline of my ear, making me shiver, before getting up and walking out.

*earlier that day*

"LIAM" I scream as I tackle him into a hug.

"hey Niall! Long time no see buddy!" He hugs me back "lets go to the club tonight eh"

"Yeah buddy!" I scream, Liam doesnt drink much but he knows I love to because i'm irish, so he takes me out to the club every time I come here to visit him.

I run up to the guest bedroom with my suit case. Putting it on the bed and starting to find an outfit to wear clubbing.

*at the club*

"Liam dance with me" I scream over the loud music. Liam nodded, so I grab his hand dragging him out into the dance floor.

After the song had finished, I walked to the bar and ordered a few shots, drowning them, before ordering more and more soon I was wasted.

I sat beside Liam at the bar.

"Heeeyyy, Liaaamm" I slurred my words, Liam look at me funny before saying

"Your wasted" he laughs at the pout on my face, "you should get some fresh air"

"fiiine" I get up and walk out the back door to the back alley. I sit against the brick wall, taking a few deep breaths.

I see a few guys, walking up towards me but I stay seated staring in front of me.

"HEY, blondie!" I hear someone say. I look up to see 3 guys standing in front of me.

One with jet black hair in a quiff, brown golden eyes, and wearing all black

Another with dark brown curly fluffy hair, bright green pool for eyes, and he's also wearing all black

The last one, he seems a bit scared, has light brown hair swept to the side, with blue eyes, he is also wearing all black.

"Yeah" I say shrugging my shoulders. "What do you want"

They all look at each other before the quiff guy says

"You" I get up dusting off my pants before saying

"Well you can't have me, I should get going my friends probably looking for me" I start walking toward the door, but I'm instantly slammed into the brick wall by mr quiff

"No, you're coming with us!" He says trying to be intimidating. I laugh

"No, I'm not" I try and wriggle out of his grip but I can't. "Let.me.go"

"No not until you come with us" I kick him right were the sun don't shine, and try to make a run for it. But I'm instantly shoved into the brick wall again, And punched right in the lip.

the curly hair guy shoves a cloth near my mouth making everything go black.

A/N sorry it's short, but that's all for now! Hope ya like it! :P