PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT!

GUISE, THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER. BUUUUT YOU ALL NEED TO READ THIS!

Okay, I'm just here to say. That will NOT be updating for a month or so. IM SORRY!

I AM STILL GONNA WRITE THE CHAPTERS! BUT I WILL NOT POST THEM FOR A FEW MONTHS! SO WHEN I DO DECIDE TO UPDATE! THEIR WILL BE ABOUT 2 or 3 CHAPTERS!!! (Yes I'm that lazy)

It's just because that I have been really busy lately. Here's a list of things I need to do!

I'm going to LA for 3 days, in like 2 or 3 days. I will not have Internet.

I have a lot on my mind, my depression is getting worse and I have a ton of confusing stuff happening.

I need to learn Polish, by next August. So I have 1 year, to learn Polish. And I have to be fluent in it! (If anyone speaks polish and want to help me, MESSAGEEE MEEE)

Even though I start school in another month. I need to be ready for it, cause I want straight A's every term, all year. Cause if I get straight A's my mommy will give me $200.

I've been working out, cause I want to be fit and skinny for school. Cause every year, I was always known as the fat lazy kid. So I want to change that!

And the list goes on. Sorry if I bored you with my weird list thing.. BUT THIS A/N THING WAS JUST TO TELL YOU THAT I WILL NOT BE UPDATING FOR A WHILE. I WILL NOT BE UPDATING ANY OF MY STORY'S! NONE!

BUT I DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WITHOUT AN EXPLANATION! So I gave you one :)

I'm sorry once again muchkins. I still love you all just as much as before! MWAH! You guys are the best.

If you have any questions, just leave a comment! 😘😘😘😘😘😘 good bye munchkins!