hello?!

(hola mi amors idk french lol so yeah in this fic there will be some smuts and um if george is uncomfortable with this ill be gladly to take it down so yea enjoy smutters😏)

it was afternoon and i was heading to my friend's house,sapnap. he said there was going to be some other people from his minecraft dream smp that he befriended with. i didn't really care about his online friends ,he can do anything he wants and im happy for him. today i was going there cuz mummy told me to take side dishes she made for sapnap. he likes what my mum makes for him to eat,its like sap my brother or sum ,kinda annoying to deliver these dishes to him but nevertheless its okay.

after passing through the train station and walked 2 km from there ,i fucking finally arrived. what a journey.
i pressed the bell button and the door didn't open yet.so i pressed again and again till someone with a british accent opens it.
he opens the door harshly,probably annoyed by my constant bell ringing.
"hello? who are you?"he asks with an angry face.
"took you long enough to open the door" i spat.
"dont you have any manners,miss?and why didn't you answer my question??"
"i dont talk to strangers"i said.

"Y/N! is that you?!" a familiar voice echoes from inside.
"come inside! im here!"
i walk inside slightly pushing that rudeful boy on the shoulder even tho i was short. soon i took off my shoes and arrange it on the shoe shelve. i look down on the floor entrance,god fck theres so many shoes! and probably all of it is bigger sizes than mine.
i walk through a short hallway and goes straight to the kitchen, i was looking at the food on my right hands,my feet dragging itself to the kitchen automatically.
"yo nick! why are there so many-" i paused as look at the mens on the kitchen table.there were so many of them.

"Y/N! hi!" nick greeted me. "um hi haha"-i laughed nervously as i give nick a shouting eyes crying for confusion. i knew he had friends coming but not this much.
"guys! guys! this is Y/N! and Y/n,this is alex,dream,wilbur,tommy,ranboo,fundy,karl,badboyhalo and skeppy!"nick introduced them to me and i bow slightly to them. i smile.
"-and me,george." the rude man voice was behind me,having an annoyed tone in it.
i turned around,faking my smile at him. "yeah okay".i said.
i turn towards nick and said "mum told me to give this to you".i hand him the plastic full of containers with his favourite dishes. he replies "thank you!".he hugs me and takes my left hand,leading the way to a seat next to him.
i can see the mens smiling at me except that george one.
i smiled back at all of them and they continue eating.

                                          🗿

the kitchen was filled with laughters and i find myself giggling at all the jokes the mens were giving,tommy and alex was shouting back and forth about heights.alex definitely seem to care a lot abt his height and the fact that tommy was taller and younger than him is really funny.
it was almost 6 pm and i cursed at myself about how late ill be arriving home. "nick,excuse me but i have to go" i gave him an apologetic expression and he smiles.
"want me to drive you back?" he asks. "its fine ill just take the train".
i get up from my seat and all eyes were on me.
"where are you going,y/n?"the man wearing a green hoodie who was sitting infront of me,dream,asks.
"i have to go back home, im sorry for not staying any longer".
the guy who sat beside dream scoffed, "yea you should go"george muttered. i fake smile at him and rolled my eyes. "will you be coming tomorrow?" wilbur ask me.

"maybe? it depends on my schedule" i replied.
soon,everyone got up and wave bye's at me as i walk away.it was getting dark so i probably should just run.

🗿
once i arrived on the train station,it was 620. i bought the ticket back home and waited for the next train. i live with my parents and sometime sleepover at nick's. but because there were so many mens in the household today, i can't just sleep there tonight,besides i didn't even bring clothes on.
the old fashioned train arrived with smokes smoking out of the train's chimney. i get on inside and look for my seat.
after 5 minutes stopping here,waiting for passengers to come,finally the train starts moving. i put on my airpods and listen to /Snowman by Sia/.
i watch the trees and  buildings through the window seat in the train. fall is almost over and winter is coming. i loved the season winter the most because i could play i the snow and build snowmans.
after about half an hour the train stopped on my destination and i got off of it. i saw a homeless man outside the station and gifted him 10 dollars. i smile at him at him and he nods.
"winter is coming please take care" i said softly at the man.

🗿ends🗿