confession

The next day,me and Dream made breakfast together for the boys.I help him cooking because I can't really cook.He makes a about 20 sandwiches and stir fried hot dog vegetables.
Soon,I called out the others to come and eat.They all sat in their own seats and continue to talk about yesterday.
The boys except George went clubbing because they were all bored.Dream,Tommy and Tubbo went to an ice skating rink.After that,they all went fishing by a lake together.So weird.....how could someone clubbed and went to get fish at the same evening?lol
I giggle at myself.

"Alex met a girl yesterday and accidentally spilled some cherry juice at her,HAHAHAH!!!"Wilbur laughs uncontrollably when he reminded of what happened yesterday.
"Oh shut WilBuH! AT LEAST IM NOT BRI-ISH!"Alex shouts at him.
"That's stupid!Bri-ish people are the best!"Tommy yelled at Alex and pushes his shoulder,jokingly.
Dream just shakes his head and looks at me.
"So y/n....why did George had to accompany you...yesterday?".

What.

I panic and fiddle my cup of water and glance at George.
He was looking at his stupid phone,texting someone.
I look back at Dream and nervously smile.
"I was-uh-sick"
Dream sits backwards on his chair and smirked.
His right hand fingers shoves through his dark blond hair backwards and I sat up straight.
He smile at me and continue eating his food.
Did George tell him about it?
I glare at the boy who is busy tapping the keyboards on his phone.

🗿

I put on my airpods as I lay down on the guest room bed,far away from the living room.I put on some music,attempting to clear my head from all the commotion outside.
Nick was streaming with George and Quackity in his room.Along with tommy and tubbo.They were busy with jackbox.
Wilbur and Fundy was in the living room watching Sex and The City on netflix.
Dream on the other hand,I haven't seen him for a while.

[she by harry styles] plays;

nine in the morning
the man drops his kids off at school
and he's thinking of you
like all of us do

I look at the bright sun shining through the window.

sends his assistant for coffee in the afternoon
around 1:32
like he knows what to do

The door opens and I look at it.Dream?

she
she lives in daydreams with me

He locks the door and walk towards me.I lift my eyebrows ,feeling confused.I sat straight up on the bed.
In the next second,his lips meets with mine.

she
she's the first one that i see

I close my eyes and he cups my left cheek.He pulls out from the kiss and look at me,serious tension growing in the room.

"I like you a lot,y/n"

and I don't know why
i don't know who she is
she
she.