buy

"Is it out of stock!!!????"I asked the cashier excitedly.My breathing was heavy and I was sweating like hell.She said no and I sigh in relief.I had just ran back to the Comic-Con building from the park.It wasn't far away so I just decided to fuck it and sprint.

The cashier pointed a line of people to me.There was about idk? 100 people?

I ran towards the back of the line and cover myself a spot.
I was really lucky having to be early even though I was tired af from running.

The next thing I know,a swarm of people was walking and placed themselves upon the line.I opened my plastic bag and took my plastic water bottle I had just bought this morning on the train station and drunk it.

After a while ,I got myself the limited edition book and the cashier told me to fill a few papers regarding about the maid dress.
I filled out the paperwork that questioned my bust size,what size I usually wear and my home address.I had to pay 10 bucks more in order to get the maid dress delivered at my home.
I put in Nick's address when the cashier said that its going to be delivered in 3 days.So since I'm going to be spending my week at Nick's house,might as well just put it in.

I smile at the cashier and exited the building,heading towards the train station,again.

🗿

(ya gurl is a weeb)